Perry Campaign Owes Cain an Apology

So Perry made Cain totally mangle his answers?

Look, no one is to blame here but Cain. he's the one who engaged in the behavior. He's the one who changed his story three times in the day this all came out.

Bullshit...Perry is just another Texas cowboy who would out his own mother for a political victory. You think it's just coincidence that he's been the governor of Texas for twelve years and has never lost an election?

Let's look at another example of Republican politics:

When Richard Nixon ran for the 12th congressional district in CA he spread the word through anonymous phone calls that his opponent Jerry Voohis was a Communist. Nixon was a low down crook and I voted for his conniving ass three times. It was the beginning of the end of my life as a Republican. The last time I voted for a Republican in a national election was for Reagan when he ran for his second term. I'll never vote for another of the "Spend and Borrow" crooks again if I live to 100.

Look, no one is to blame here but Cain. he's the one who engaged in the behavior. He's the one who changed his story three times in the day this all came out.

Bullshit...Perry is just another Texas cowboy who would out his own mother for a political victory. You think it's just coincidence that he's been the governor of Texas for twelve years and has never lost an election?

When Richard Nixon ran for the 12th congressional district in CA he spread the word through anonymous phone calls that his opponent Jerry Voohis was a Communist. Nixon was a low down crook and I voted for his conniving ass three times. It was the beginning of the end of my life as a Republican. The last time I voted for a Republican in a national election was for Reagan when he ran for his second term. I'll never vote for another of the "Spend and Borrow" crooks again if I live to 100.

You're still mad about something Nixon did? Seriously? And I thought I held grudges for a long time.

Go back and read my point. Cain has no one to blame but Cain. He had 10 days to get his story straight on this. He's had 10 years to realize that this was going to come back to haunt him.

The GOP should be glad it came out now and not when we were halfway throught the primary cycle.

You're still mad about something Nixon did? Seriously? And I thought I held grudges for a long time.

Go back and read my point. Cain has no one to blame but Cain. He had 10 days to get his story straight on this. He's had 10 years to realize that this was going to come back to haunt him.

The GOP should be glad it came out now and not when we were halfway throught the primary cycle.

Cain's been awful about this..

He should have either fessed up or shut up. There's been plenty of examples to follow.

How would you feel personally if you had worked in local, state and national political campaigns as a Republican back when they believed in balanced budgets, small government and individual rights when you had voted three times for a crook and then saw a president in the process of quadrupling the national debt?

Like I said...I will never vote for one of the "Spend and Borrow" crooks again if I live to 100...'course that would just be five more presidential elections.

If Perrys guys did it, then that's no big surprise. That's the way he does it. Still, no details have come out and As far as I can tell it has not hurt Cain. Matter of fact, they are saying on the radio this morning that Cain has made a little money for his campaign with this deal.

If Perrys guys did it, then that's no big surprise. That's the way he does it. Still, no details have come out and As far as I can tell it has not hurt Cain. Matter of fact, they are saying on the radio this morning that Cain has made a little money for his campaign with this deal.

Oh I would love to see a guy who says it's not important for a president to understand the three branches of government run against Mr. Obama. I do not think I have ever seen any potential nominee as much of an idiot savant as Herman Cain.

Got that right...Cain was the one accusing Perry. What a low life piece of shit Herman Cain is as he doesn't have any honor...I know all about how bad Obama is and have done nothing but fight him in the past, but if it's Cain vrs Obama, I will side with the real marxist Obama- over A dishonorable Cain...Hopefully, we can build a strong enough majority in the house and senate to stop Obama's agenda. I'm sorry, but Cain is that fucked up. :evil:

Last edited:

Yeah, but not really. I think as details continue to drip out, Cain is going to sag.

Frankly, this blame game is tiresome, and Cain is already backing away from the Perry did it meme.

He's done the minute this woman comes out publically and she's the least bit likable or sympathetic.

Yeah, but not really. I think as details continue to drip out, Cain is going to sag.

Frankly, this blame game is tiresome, and Cain is already backing away from the Perry did it meme.

He's done the minute this woman comes out publically and she's the least bit likable or sympathetic.

I wouldn't trust either one of them in the shithouse with a muzzle on.

Advocate shooting anyone lately?

:confused: I think you have him mixed up with Bugger....and maybe yourself.

No but I can still think about it.

I hope everyone realizes that one of the biggest mouthpieces in this smear campaign has been a man called Chris Wilson.

Ol Chris there claims he witnessed Herman sexually harassing women.

Well here comes the WHOOPSIES!!!

Guess what Chris does for a living? Why lordy, lordy, my goodness gracious, can you believe it?

Chris Wilson is a pollster for Governor Perry.

:lol:

Oh noes, there's no connection to the Perry campaign at all :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back