PERPETUAL WAR: More U.S. Bases In Syria...Why Not Come Home?...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
How many countries we in now? Why are we in Syria? We gotta end this 'Empire-Building' phase we're in. All Empires fall. Let's end this endless war, and come home.

While ISIS has been defeated in Syria, the US military has no plans to leave the country. In fact, the Pentagon is building new, permanent military bases on Syrian soil. But the Syrians don't want American troops on their soil and it's pretty illegal to put your troops into another country without permission. So why stay?...

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/arc...y/17/more-us-bases-in-syriawhy-not-come-home/

So bizarre, we're spending $Billions on securing foreign nations' borders. Yet our Government supposedly can't secure our own border. Funding and training 30,000 Syrian border police? What?! What is our Government doing? Such a mess.

'PERPETUAL WAR: More U.S. Bases In Syria...Why Not Come Home?...'

That's one Obama Legacy issue Trump needs to eliminate ASAP....

Sheesh, folks, did we not learn a bitter lesson when ISIS arose after we withdrew from Iraq? An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

This is a product of US foreign policy since long before Obama was born. He couldn't have stopped it, and Trump can't stop it. Blaming any one president for the mess in the ME is for disingenuous partisan hacks. Shit. I forgot who I was responding to. Sorry.

This is a product of US foreign policy since long before Obama was born.
Oh STOP it!

The United States military is in Syria right now, Un-Constitutionally, because Barak Hussein Obama ordered them in, illegally invading Syrian in an attempt to oust Al-Assad, who called his 'Red Line' bluff and embarrassed him in front of the whole world.

PERIOD, DOT!

You trying to say 'Syria is not Obama's doing' but is the entire US's doing' is the same thing Barry tried to do with his 'Red Line' - blame others for HIS F*-up!

How many countries we in now? Why are we in Syria? We gotta end this 'Empire-Building' phase we're in. All Empires fall. Let's end this endless war, and come home.

While ISIS has been defeated in Syria, the US military has no plans to leave the country. In fact, the Pentagon is building new, permanent military bases on Syrian soil. But the Syrians don't want American troops on their soil and it's pretty illegal to put your troops into another country without permission. So why stay?...

More US Bases In Syria...Why Not Come Home?

The War on Terror won't be over until until the terrorists agree that it is. To stop fighting while they continue is suicidal.
It is always better to fight (when there is an option) on their ground than on our's because that reduces friendly collateral damage (dead/wounded civilians and destroyed infrastructure). Simple facts.

This is a product of US foreign policy since long before Obama was born.
Oh STOP it!

The United States military is in Syria right now, Un-Constitutionally, because Barak Hussein Obama ordered them in, illegally invading Syrian in an attempt to oust Al-Assad, who called his 'Red Line' bluff and embarrassed him in front of the whole world.

PERIOD, DOT!

You trying to say 'Syria is not Obama's doing' but is the entire US's doing' is the same thing Barry tried to do with his 'Red Line' - blame others for HIS F*-up!

Are you saying the US illegally invaded another country to overthrow their leader, and install US military bases? That's not possible. We would never do that.

Agree 100%. We don't belong in Syria. I was hoping Trump would go a different route. But it looks like we're there to stay. We're everywhere nowadays. This meddling is so out of control. When does it end?

Last edited:

More US Bases In Syria...Why Not Come Home?

The War on Terror won't be over until until the terrorists agree that it is. To stop fighting while they continue is suicidal.
It is always better to fight (when there is an option) on their ground than on our's because that reduces friendly collateral damage (dead/wounded civilians and destroyed infrastructure). Simple facts.

Time to come home. We're $21 Trillion in Debt and spread way too thin around the world. The meddling needs to end.

We have a military presence there, for some pretty good reasons and we are building some bases there to support that presence. But I dunno about how permanent that is, we can't legally do that and I don't think we are.

We have a military presence there, for some pretty good reasons and we are building some bases there to support that presence. But I dunno about how permanent that is, we can't legally do that and I don't think we are.

The US and its allies are above the law. It's a rigged system. The US/West own the UN and international courts. How many from the US or West have been prosecuted for War Crimes? They've committed numerous atrocities over the years, yet they've never been held accountable. It is a rigged system.

The US and its allies are above the law. It's a rigged system. The US/West own the UN and international courts. How many from the US or West have been prosecuted for War Crimes? They've committed numerous atrocities over the years, yet they've never been held accountable. It is a rigged system.

I think you're nuts, the UN and the intl courts have no problem voting against the US at all. At least up to now, after the US has told them we're going to cut back our funding to them. And the atrocities charge is ridiculous, almost nobody gets charged and convicted any more. And you're bat-shit crazy if you think other countries aren't way worse than us when it comes to that shit. I think it's clear that the US is NOT above the law and any rigging that is being done is NOT in our favor.

Which BTW is a deflection to the main point of building permanent military bases in Syria, which the US isn't doing. Where's the link in the NY Times or WaPO on that, I don't hear Chucky and Nancy talking about that. That said, I would not support a permanent presence in Syria, although I would reconsider if it meant their refugees would go home and stay there if we were part of a peace keeping force there to maintain the peace.

I think you're nuts, the UN and the intl courts have no problem voting against the US at all. At least up to now, after the US has told them we're going to cut back our funding to them. And the atrocities charge is ridiculous, almost nobody gets charged and convicted any more. And you're bat-shit crazy if you think other countries aren't way worse than us when it comes to that shit. I think it's clear that the US is NOT above the law and any rigging that is being done is NOT in our favor.

Which BTW is a deflection to the main point of building permanent military bases in Syria, which the US isn't doing. Where's the link in the NY Times or WaPO on that, I don't hear Chucky and Nancy talking about that. That said, I would not support a permanent presence in Syria, although I would reconsider if it meant their refugees would go home and stay there if we were part of a peace keeping force there to maintain the peace.

How many from the US/West have ever been convicted of war crimes? We know for a fact they have committed atrocities. Yet all they have to do, is say it was an 'accident' or the old 'The enemy forced civilians into the target location.' The UN and international courts are bought & paid for by the US/West.

Forum List

Back