"Perhaps it's time we notify the FBI"

I woe the day these modern D's regain power, we will find our first amendment undercut and eventually disappeared.

No American should be in chains, be them physical or mental. All the blood of our families spilled to protect our freedoms only to be pissed away by the meek, and weak minded fools. Sad.

I woe the day these modern D's regain power, we will find our first amendment undercut and eventually disappeared.

No American should be in chains, be them physical or mental. All the blood of our families spilled to protect our freedoms only to be pissed away by the meek, and weak minded fools. Sad.
I don`t want to burst anyone`s little snot bubble here but it`s the president who is going after the first amendment. Calling the media the enemy of the American people wasn`t his best idea.
Trump again calls media 'enemy of the people'

It is factual when the media is engaged in wholesale lying to gin up political turmoil. That is called propaganda and that is what illegal government agency's do.
It is factual that 'Conservatives' like you lie as easily on any subject as does the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.

I don`t want to burst anyone`s little snot bubble here but it`s the president who is going after the first amendment. Calling the media the enemy of the American people wasn`t his best idea.
Trump again calls media 'enemy of the people'
They are the enemy. The Freedom of the Press clause should be repealed. #repealFOTP
The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Thomas Jefferson

AvGuy, you are an enemy of the United States.
The news media was given special protection because they were expected to be a safeguard against an oppressive government. They have become lapdogs of the Democrat party and openly are at war with half the country who believes in freedom. There is still Free Speech. When the FOTP clause is removed, then they can be held liable for journalistic malfeasance. They were openly supporting the election of Hillary and are doing everything they can to discredit and bring down the Trump administration. That is not their job nor the reason for giving them the FOTP.

#repealFOTP

Forum List

Back