Perez Asked If He Believes Ellison Accuser - "Ummm...Hey Look - a Squirrel!"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Perez Dodges Question About If He Thinks Ellison’s Accuser Is Lying

"Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez on Sunday morning dodged answering if he thought the ex-girlfriend of Congressman Keith Ellison was lying when she accused him of domestic abuse."

The Democrats LOVE Women...some TOO much (a la Slick Willy, Al Franken, Senate Democrats...), but all who they can use to accuse Conservatives of crimes...until their usefulness is over, then they drop them, like Christine Ford.

Perez was asked over and over again if he believed Ellison's girlfriend, and over and over again he dodged the question. He did mention that, unlike what they did to Kavanaugh, the Democrats held an INTERNAL INVESTIGATION into her claims after which they immediately rejected her claims and declared 'Nothing to see here'!

Again, after how the Democrats USED Christine Ford (and what they did to Kavanaugh) and after THIS many women have started to '#WalkAway'!

Are you really going to try and play this game. I don't believe Ellison's girlfriend, for the simple fact she continued to date him and would never show the "video". Bad and mad breakup, apparently he wanted to break up with her.

It's the classic NPC response, when presented with a question outside of programming.

Are you really going to try and play this game. I don't believe Ellison's girlfriend, for the simple fact she continued to date him and would never show the "video". Bad and mad breakup, apparently he wanted to break up with her.
Ellison's girlfriend went to seek medical attention after the incident - she has evidence.

So women who are battered but stay with their significant others / husbands are really lying about being battered because they choose to stay with them? REALLY?

No evidence against Kavanaugh but he is dragged through a Senate Hearing, attacks on him and his family, and gets declared 'Guilty' based on zero evidence while a Democrats gets a quiet, internal investigation where the woman is to=tally ignored / NOT believed.....

Ya just gotta love the double-standards and BS from the Left.

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

You're the perfect Liberal Woman, Penny. Really. You would never, ever, ever leave the Democrats, ever. I don't think you can. You can't overcome the Brainwashing.

Yet I will bet you believe Beasley Ford who has less evidence vs. Ellison girlfriend

Last edited:

Yet I will bet you believe Beasley Ford who has less evidence vs. Ellison.

Oh of course she does. She's on another thread confessing her Absolute Belief right now. Because her Overlords tell her to believe.

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

You're the perfect Liberal Woman, Penny. Really. You would never, ever, ever leave the Democrats, ever. I don't think you can. You can't overcome the Brainwashing.
Believe all women...who accuse Conservatives.

Just like HILLARY - they demand you believe all women...except the ones who accuse Democrats. :p

Forum List

Back