People Who Support Hamas Need To Watch This Video

Well you are right about ISIS being a CIA control opposition group .
But to give Israel only second billing for creating Hamas seems rather uncharitable .

But , on the other hand , it's what CIA and Mossad largely do together .
Be it al-Qaeda , Antifa or BLM , the strategy is the same .
Conquer through division and then support / control both sides ..

So , according to Luiza with this f##ked up stupid theory, ISIS, Al Qaeda, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis and Iran oppressive Mullahs are "not" Islamists now?
Alla hU akbar!

Last edited:
This was my reply to Luiza's yesterday post

The first and last part of your admitted Hitler-type hatred --based on a lie of course-- on anyone considered to be Jewish, tells a lot about your khazar thing.
AKA you promote falsehoods.

Some of Oct 7, 2023 atrocities:

The thousands of "Palestinian" Arab Muslim barbarian (Hamas/PIJ, PFLP & ordinary Gazans) onslaught on southern Israel - under the Allah u Akbar cries:

massacring youth at a festival,

torching families alive at their homes, suffocating shelters with people in them,

mass torture,

mass rape - some even post mortem - all while laughing,

slaughtering children in front of their parents - parents in front of their children,

beheading babies,

dismembering bodies,

kidnapping kids, men women into Gaza while parading them to cheers of other racist Arab masses.

It led to operation Swords of Iron.

Last edited:
So , according to Luiza with this f##ked up stupid theory, ISIS, Al Qaeda, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis and Iran oppressive Mullahs are "not" Islamists now?
Alla hU akbar!
More they're constructs of the west Sayaras....

Someone created a website called

www.hamas.com

Obviously Hamas are daft they can't create such a website themselves, if they could the domain name would have been in use since 2005 just like when you search Israel.com or IDF.com or even TelAviv.com

So that by the way it was a parody, meaning someone else created it with the name of Hamas.

But the bottom line was to show the world and the doubters the atrocities of the Islamic jihadist terrorists all in one collection ..

Last edited:

They always seem to pick the holy holidays.

(JTA) — When I saw the photos and videos posted by Hamas murdering entire Israeli families, raping women and killing young people at a music festival on Oct. 7 — I was horrified and shocked. These images ignited the flames of a dormant trauma I suffered 82 years ago in Baghdad, Iraq, when I was just 10 years old.

On June 1 and 2, 1941, two months after a pro-Nazi coup that plagued Baghdad, mobs — aided by the police and soldiers — broke into Jewish homes, raping women and girls and murdering Jews mercilessly in a rampage that came to be known as the “Farhud” — an Arabic term for pogrom. Jews could not fight back, and there was nowhere to run and no country to seek refuge. This horrendous massacre occurred during the festival of Shavuot, a holiday celebrating the giving of the Ten Commandments.

My older brother, Eliyahu, unknowingly rode his bicycle to visit our cousins in the Old Jewish Quarter on the first day of the Farhud. The doors of my two uncles’ homes were broken in and the interiors looted. Cycling back home through the main thoroughfare, Al Rashid Street, he witnessed a group of men stop a minibus, drag out the Jewish passengers, then rob and slaughter them. It still sends chills down my spine thinking of what he saw.

Thank God, my family was spared. The mob, who could be heard just blocks away, didn’t manage to reach us before the British forces entered Baghdad on the afternoon of June 2. After the events, none of the perpetrators was accused or convicted.

Forum List

Back