People of all races waiting in line lose so Dems "immigration reform" can pander to one group

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
obama's "immigration reform" is all about pandering to one group in a bid to retain power and not about compassion or empathy or fairness as their dishonest talking points claim.

Democrats know most illegals are Hispanic by virtue of our sharing a border with Mexico and the Central American countries below Mexico. The Democrat plan is to put 12 million or so mostly Hispanic illegals in the front of the line for legal status, ahead of 4 MILLION OR SO OF EVERY RACE AND ETHNICITY IMAGINABLE, all for VOTES.

Mentioning that it is impossible to deport them all is a CARNARD, you dont see Democrats advocating putting everybody obama wants to grant legal status to (READ: AMNESTY) behind people from Nigeria, China, Khazakstan, Iraq, Turkey, India or any of the other MILLIONS waiting patiently in line in the LEGAL IMMIGRATION SYSTEM.

People from all over the planet wanting to become Americans are waiting IN LINE, IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES, ENDURING UNSUFFERABLE POVERTY, DISCRIMINATION AND SICKESS, filing papers , PAYING FEES, and waiting, patiently to come here the LEGAL WAY.

Democrats and obama want them to GO TO HELL so they can garner the votes of the grateful relatives of illegals given legal status, as well as hoping to find a way to get them to vote as soon as possible.

Democrats dont give a shat about fairness or taking them "out of the shadows" or compassion or any of their other idiotic talking points. It's all about Democrats trying to retain power, like some 3rd world country

obama's "immigration reform" is all about pandering to one group in a bid to retain power and not about compassion or empathy or fairness as their dishonest talking points claim.

Democrats know most illegals are Hispanic by virtue of our sharing a border with Mexico and the Central American countries below Mexico. The Democrat plan is to put 12 million or so mostly Hispanic illegals in the front of the line for legal status, ahead of 4 MILLION OR SO OF EVERY RACE AND ETHNICITY IMAGINABLE, all for VOTES.

Mentioning that it is impossible to deport them all is a CARNARD, you dont see Democrats advocating putting everybody obama wants to grant legal status to (READ: AMNESTY) behind people from Nigeria, China, Khazakstan, Iraq, Turkey, India or any of the other MILLIONS waiting patiently in line in the LEGAL IMMIGRATION SYSTEM.

People from all over the planet wanting to become Americans are waiting IN LINE, IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES, ENDURING UNSUFFERABLE POVERTY, DISCRIMINATION AND SICKESS, filing papers , PAYING FEES, and waiting, patiently to come here the LEGAL WAY.

Democrats and obama want them to GO TO HELL so they can garner the votes of the grateful relatives of illegals given legal status, as well as hoping to find a way to get them to vote as soon as possible.

Democrats dont give a shat about fairness or taking them "out of the shadows" or compassion or any of their other idiotic talking points. It's all about Democrats trying to retain power, like some 3rd world country
This is getting to be pretty common knowledge, as I've stated it myself several times already here.

But don't expect the professional prog deniers to admit it, they really hate being exposed.

This is getting to be pretty common knowledge, as I've stated it myself several times already here.

But don't expect the professional prog deniers to admit it, they really hate being exposed.
They aren't compassionate personalities, they are police personalities

So you want to make sure there's no pathway to residency/citizenship that puts anyone ahead of the Syrian refugees?

lol

So you want to make sure there's no pathway to residency/citizenship that puts anyone ahead of the Syrian refugees?

lol
Sounds complicated. All a saxon needs is a man/woman and land. We don't thrive with irish or used car salesmen.

4 MILLION OR SO OF EVERY RACE AND ETHNICITY IMAGINABLE, all for VOTES.

Have you color-coded them, or just put them in little boxes that say "All [_____] vote Democrat"?

YAWN
we leave the color-coding to you leftardz, the point, dullard, is that you're putting them ALL behind so you can register people who SNUCK IN to vote

lol

YAWN
nobody who snuck in should be placed ahead of people waiting in line legally

what part arent you leftardz getting??

do you actually get paid to stalk my threads and cry about me???

Only on my two 15 minute breaks. You're getting me free on my lunch break now. Lucky troll boi.

arent you "free" most of the time??

do you actually get paid to stalk my threads and cry about me???

Actually you crated the malfunction..You heard these from Trump the other night then you subdivided into 3 topics but all the same.... Before I waste more of my time. I just have to refer you to your other 2 post. I hope you are getting paid for all your effort.

Forum List

Back