People from the other side of the political spectrum from me are...

People from the other side of the political spectrum from me are...

• Total voters
I think political tribalism is killing the USA, I really do.

The sort creative coalitions seen in the UK or Australia is almost impossible in the US.

You people are forgetting how to talk to each other.

I think political tribalism is killing the USA, I really do.

The sort creative coalitions seen in the UK or Australia is almost impossible in the US.

You people are forgetting how to talk to each other.

Coalitions are rare in the UK. This is the first time, I think, since WWII that Britain has had a coalition government. It appears to be working reasonably well.... but perception vs reality is deceiving. We shall see if it holds for the 5 years that they have promised. Unusually, this UK government has already set the date for the next general election - 5 years to the day from when they took office. My understanding is that this is not their usual process. Ordinary, the Government calls an election when it decides to - with a 5 year limit.

No one answer fits. Some of those who disagree with me are just sick. Many are merely misguided ("wrong.") All of them, by definition, are "different."

If the point of this exercise is to get folks to recognize that they too can be mistaken, wrong or at least not in sole possession of "the" truth when it comes to political philosophy, etc., then it's a fair thread. For one thing we all should realize: our opposing side members tend to view US as the ones who are crazy, wrong and different.

No one answer fits. Some of those who disagree with me are just sick. Many are merely misguided ("wrong.") All of them, by definition, are "different."

If the point of this exercise is to get folks to recognize that they too can be mistaken, wrong or at least not in sole possession of "the" truth when it comes to political philosophy, etc., then it's a fair thread. For one thing we all should realize: our opposing side members tend to view US as the ones who are crazy, wrong and different.

The point of this exercise is to separate the wingnuts from the rational people.

The point of this exercise is to separate the wingnuts from the rational people.

Based on whether they choose the first option, by any chance?

Based on whether they choose the first option, by any chance?

You can draw your own conclusions.

what?

disagreeing-with-L.K.Eder-ism is a mental disorder!

what?

disagreeing-with-L.K.Eder-ism is a mental disorder!

I forgot.

We need more 'mentally ill' votes. Come on people we can do this!!

Most on here would probably say mentally ill if they were totally truthful.
This is after all a political message board.

but then I do not like to play dress up Nazi. those are mentally ill.

Forum List

Back