Pentagon shooter - no ties to any ideologies, just mentally ill.

No, people are saying he's a conservative because they want to find a way to shut tea party rallies down, and the only way they can do that is to lie and pretend that the ONLY VIOLENCE SO FAR SHOW IN CONJUNCTION WITH TEA PARTIERS IS THE VIOLENCE THE LEFT HAS SHOWN.

What information are they presenting to link him to a political party or the tea parties?

None at all. But they've started three threads so far and have commented in various others that his behavior is what we can expect if we don't stop the tea partiers.

It's crazy.

No, people are saying he's a conservative because they want to find a way to shut tea party rallies down, and the only way they can do that is to lie and pretend that the ONLY VIOLENCE SO FAR SHOW IN CONJUNCTION WITH TEA PARTIERS IS THE VIOLENCE THE LEFT HAS SHOWN.

What information are they presenting to link him to a political party or the tea parties?

There is no link to any political party.

I didn't see one either but it seemed people were trying to link him to one. I was just curious if those who were doing this actually provided any evidence I could look at so I can decide for myself.

I didn't see one either but it seemed people were trying to link him to one. I was just curious if those who were doing this actually provided any evidence I could look at so I can decide for myself.

No, per usual. They haven't.
Here's another thread:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/107978-tea-party-terrorism-on-the-rise-2.html

He grew pot... He must have been a liberal...

No, wait...

He used a gun... He must have been a conservative...

No, wait...

He hated the military... He must have been a liberal...

No, wait...

He hated the government... He must have been a conservative... No, a tea partier... Which government... No, a liberal... A libertarian... wait wait wait...

He was a 9-11 conspiracist, he hated Bush, he hated Obama, he hated Tip O'Neil... Pelosi... Reid... TeleTubbies...

What the fuck.

He was a fucking loon. He probably didn't even know what he believed. Fuck.

He was probably a Canadian.

Its almost as if the left is wishing harm to innocent people just so they can say "told ya so". Its truly despicable.

Of course nobody on either the right or the left would ever, ever dream of doing something like that. :rofl:

None at all. But they've started three threads so far and have commented in various others that his behavior is what we can expect if we don't stop the tea partiers.

It's crazy.

Of course, making shit up yet again :eusa_liar:

It was retired army retard that made the comment that it was probably a leftist

Please tell MaggieMae and Dante and a few others that.

Here's one of the threads where a liberal is claiming the Pentagon shooting has something to do with conservatism:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/107929-195-old-white-christians-with-shotguns-2.html

"Except such "armed societies" are currently made up of lunatic fringe elements of the radical conspiracy theorists. If you think they're not dangerous, think again. How many times will one of them try something like this before more than one or two innocent people die?

Angry anti-gov't writing linked to Pentagon gunman - Yahoo! News"

Fail to see any mention of political party

No, per usual. They haven't.
Here's another thread:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/107978-tea-party-terrorism-on-the-rise-2.html

OK, that link tried to link it. I'm sure most liberals think that's as dumb as army retard claiming it was probably a leftist

It's crazy.

I think that if you were to check the recent past on USMB, you'll see multiple threads on all of the big news stories of the day. Paranoia doesn't become you.

Its almost as if the left is wishing harm to innocent people just so they can say "told ya so". Its truly despicable.

When people began arming themselves and threatening violence (which the wingnuts, and note, I didn't say conservatives, have done), it's not hard to predict violence. I think rather than blaming liberals, you may want to look at the far right of the conservative movement.

Some conservatives have been cheering as these people armed themselves with the latest assault weaponry. I've got to think that you KNOW that on the far left AND the far right exists some mentally unbalanced people. Add to that the Limbaughs and Coulters dehumanizing their poliltical opponents, declaring they deserved to be killed, die and other horrible stuff (while the conservatives cheered even more), you cannot be surprised that this sort of thing has begun happening.

The only violence I'm hearing comes from the left, who insist that anyone who dares to assemble for reasons they don't approve of are dangerous.

Forum List

Back