Pentagon Announces Leave, Travel Expenses For Troops Seeking Abortion

You're an idiot.

My daughter and son in law are both registered democrats, and they support none of that...
When they vote Democrat, they support the child abusers and will burn in hell along side them.

Democrats deny supporting child sex changes, bit support them behind the scenes.

Pedo Peter promotes child sex changes.

When they vote Democrat, they support the child abusers and will burn in hell along side them.

Democrats deny supporting child sex changes, bit support them behind the scenes.

Pedo Peter promotes child sex changes.

It's no different than when a pro-choice conservative like me votes for someone like DeSantis or Trump. I know their views on that issue are diametrically opposed to mine, but there are other issues, which are far more important to me, on which I base my vote.

Despite being pro-choice, I'm going to vote for a conservative who favors border security and protecting the 2nd Amendment, and who favors banning abortion altogether, because I'm personally never going to be affected by the abortion issue.

I'm not quite sure why that's so difficult to understand...

So no limits.

Killing the babies is okay up to and even a little after birth?
I don't support killing babies unless doctors determine the baby will die anyhow and is in pain.

As far as unlimited, it's hard to say because it really isn't an issue. Very few women get abortions late in pregnancy unless problems arise.

In the spirit of fair debate however I suppose if a majority of women were deciding that being fat and gassy for 8 months was a good time and an abortion was planned from the start, I would take acception to that but would still stand by any law that allowed them to do so.

Sort of the opposite of asking if someone agrees to a total abortion ban regardless of the situation.

Need to fire everyone in that shithole.

That might be enough, as they should lose more than their jobs. That’s a good start though.
Historically the military becomes bloated with useless officers over time

And it always handicaps national defense in a mationsl emergency till the deadbeats ate weeded out

It's no different than when a pro-choice conservative like me votes for someone like DeSantis or Trump. I know their views on that issue are diametrically opposed to mine, but there are other issues, which are far more important to me, on which I base my vote.

Despite being pro-choice, I'm going to vote for a conservative who favors border security and protecting the 2nd Amendment, and who favors banning abortion altogether, because I'm personally never going to be affected by the abortion issue.

I'm not quite sure why that's so difficult to understand...
If you don't know why it's so difficult to understand then you don't get how cults work.

If you don't know why it's so difficult to understand then you don't get how cults work.

I do understand. I'm not talking about cults. I'm talking about the average American voter.

Have you agreed with every single position, on every single issue, held by every single politician you've ever voted for?

I do understand. I'm not talking about cults. I'm talking about the average American voter.

Have you agreed with every single position, on every single issue, held by every single politician you've ever voted for?
Hell no. I vote both parties...but admittedly have been pushed left a bit since the advent of Trump as I won't vote for anyone who supports him or his lies.

Are you sure you aren't talking about cults? Cults don't allow dissension on any issue. Not only do they not allow dissension but they malign all dissenters as evil...or in some cases as baby eating cabals. This is the party of Trump.

Hell no. I vote both parties...but admittedly have been pushed left a bit since the advent of Trump as I won't vote for anyone who supports him or his lies.

Are you sure you aren't talking about cults? Cults don't allow dissension on any issue. Not only do they not allow dissension but they malign all dissenters as evil...or in some cases as baby eating cabals. This is the party of Trump.

Honestly, you need to go back and read what I wrote. Only an idiot would conclude that I was discussing cults based on what I've written here...

Honestly, you need to go back and read what I wrote. Only an idiot would conclude that I was discussing cults based on what I've written here...
So I take it the answer to my question..."Are you sure you aren't talking about cults?" is no.

Forum List

Back