Pennsylvania Mail In Ballot Requests Found Shredded

Yes, some asshole on Twitter makes a post about ballot requests. And then shows video of chunks of white papers being swept up and then shows a supposed request for ballot....with Trump's ugly mug on it.
Hint, if this were an official PA ballot request, Trump's picture would be no where near it. :)
Keep digging. Maybe something will stick.

Applications for Trump? That is the stupidest lie I've heard all day. Plenty of day left though. I'm sure you will top it.
The bar codes found were from Republican ballots..... SO these were most likely for Trump..

You can't quit lying, can you? They were APPLICATIONS for a ballot you dumb ass.
They were REPUBLICAN APPLICATIONS.... Tell me why they are the only ones shredded?

Applications for Trump? That is the stupidest lie I've heard all day. Plenty of day left though. I'm sure you will top it.
The bar codes found were from Republican ballots..... SO these were most likely for Trump..

You can't quit lying, can you? They were APPLICATIONS for a ballot you dumb ass.
So, why were they shredded?

My guess is the liars making the video thought it would look better on video.

They were REPUBLICAN APPLICATIONS.... Tell me why they are the only ones shredded?

There is no such thing as a republican or Democratic application, dumb ass. There are just applications.

Forum List

Back