Pence's role: Trump's apologist-in-chief

Like the guy who cleans up after the elephant in the circus

The Indiana governor's role as Trump's apologist-in-chief has come into focus in recent days as Trump has kept up his hostility toward a slain soldier's Muslim parents and Republican Party leaders on Capitol Hill.

Election 2016 Mike Pence's role: Trump's apologist-in-chief - CNNPolitics.com
You're a troll.

That he is and Hillary and her running mate are a pair of assholes. I'm sure the troll loves them both.

Like the guy who cleans up after the elephant in the circus

The Indiana governor's role as Trump's apologist-in-chief has come into focus in recent days as Trump has kept up his hostility toward a slain soldier's Muslim parents and Republican Party leaders on Capitol Hill.

Election 2016 Mike Pence's role: Trump's apologist-in-chief - CNNPolitics.com

Wasnt it hilarious watching Pence rail against politicians lmao. It was so unbelieveable I thought he was going to next tell everyone how he's against white hair or people who look like Johnny Quests dad

Cms2SunWEAAxf6J.jpg

Every member of hilary's personal staff have recieved immunity from prosecution by the FBI.

The FBI allowed these same people to destroy their laptops.....

These same staff members broke 2 blackberries with hammers and refused to turn over 11 others.....

These same staff members refused to turn over a laptop...which they said was lost in the mail....

Hilary and obama both knew she was using an illegal server and conducting government business on it....how do we know..obama was on the servers using a fake name....

She destroyed the illegal servers....

She used a high tech program to destroy 30,000 emails.....

she lied in testimony, under oath to congress........

All of this while she was working as Secretary of State....

and you think Pence should apologize for Trump....kaine should be at the top of the ticket because hilary should have been arrested....

I thought Kaine looked like a mud slinging clown while Pence calmly ripped him apart. Kaine probably did a lot of damage to the Hillary campaign because Pence had an answer for all the garbage talking points repeating by the Democrats, but the corrupt media won't / can't admit it. They are too busy licking their wounds and making the best of it. LOL

Forum List

Back