Pelosi's partisan bigotry exposed

"Intellectual" and "Pelosi" in any juxtaposition is a travesty.

The woman is so loony tunes she could only represent a bunch of retards like SanFran.

Osama Bin Laden's Death Brings Praise from Capitol Hill - The Note

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi:

“The death of Osama bin Laden marks the most significant development in our fight against al-Qaeda. I salute President Obama, his national security team, Director Panetta, our men and women in the intelligence community and military, and other nations who supported this effort for their leadership in achieving this major accomplishment. It is a testament to the professionalism of our dedicated national security professionals that no American lives were lost in this operation.

“As we approach the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, I hope that today’s action provides some comfort to the 9/11 families who lost loved ones in the devastating attacks on our shores.

“Though the death of Osama bin Laden is historic, it does not diminish our relentless pursuit of terrorists who threaten our country.”

The death of Osama bin Laden marks the most significant development in our fight against al-Qaida. . . . I salute President Obama, his national security team, Director Panetta, our men and women in the intelligence community and military, and other nations who supported this effort for their leadership in achieving this major accomplishment. . . . [T]he death of Osama bin Laden is historic. . . .

Here is the way your site quoted her.

Now who is it that was being utterly dishonest?

The death of Osama bin Laden marks the most significant development in our fight against al-Qaida. . . . I salute President Obama, his national security team, Director Panetta, our men and women in the intelligence community and military, and other nations who supported this effort for their leadership in achieving this major accomplishment. . . . [T]he death of Osama bin Laden is historic. . . .

Here is the way your site quoted her.

Now who is it that was being utterly dishonest?
Pelosi.
:duh:

They altered her quote to make it look like she said something else.
You have no integrity left

“Though the death of Osama bin Laden is historic, it does not diminish our relentless pursuit of terrorists who threaten our country.”

She said this

Your hack site only printed this
[T]he death of Osama bin Laden is historic. . . .

Nothing here changes - indeed, nothing can change - the fact that, in her contradiction, based on the fact that The Obama is a Democrat, Pelosi is intellectually dishonest and a partisan bigot.

Your defense of this bigot is laughable.

Why did they chop the shit out of her quote?

Does or has ANYONE ever taken anything Pelosi said seriously? She is perhaps the most dishonest person on the Hill.

So you people are given the facts and jsut continue to lie about what she really said for political purposes?

This is why you side will lose.

People are not all as dishonest as you people

How many of you call yourselves Christains and then treat the truth like this?

Jesus is watching you right?

She said this

So?

Before: ...
And even to capture him now I don’t think makes us any safer.

Now:
The death of Osama bin Laden marks the most significant development in our fight against al-Qaida

I went slow for ya...get it now?

She said this

So?

Now:
The death of Osama bin Laden marks the most significant development in our fight against al-Qaida

I ....slow....ya...get it now?

I know your slow

See how it feels to have someone chop up your quote to change the meaning of your words?

Last edited:

She said this

So?

Now:

I ....slow....ya...get it now?

I know your slow

See how it feels to have someone chop up your quote to change the meaning of your words?

How should it feel?

You are dishonest and prove it constantly. That reflects upon you not me. If and when anyone believe your lies, it still has no bearing on me.

Her quote even as you posted still reflects her a hypocrisy. Your rambling and deflection hasn't changed a thing

btw...it's you're ;)

Forum List

Back