Pelosi's Directive

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Six separate uninformed sources in three different time zones have informed me that Nancy Pelosi sent the following directive to House democrats, this comes directly from George Soros and was signed personally by President Xi.

"We are alerting all our fellow American Hating democrats that you HAVE to tamp down the "Death to America! Death to Israel" rhetoric at least until after the CCP mail in ballots give us back the White House! Once we win back the White House we will continue, and finally finish, the fundamental transformation I, George Soros, have sought for the past 30 years. You can pull down the statue of any white person -- BUT YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL WE WIN BACK THE WHITE HOUSE!!"

Bombshell!

I hope the Maddow guy spend the next week on it!

Six separate sources! 6!!

Last edited:

Madcow1.jpg

Six separate uninformed sources in three different time zones have informed me that Nancy Pelosi sent the following directive to House democrats, this comes directly from George Soros and was signed personally by President Xi.

"We are alerting all our fellow American Hating democrats that you HAVE to tamp down the "Death to America! Death to Israel" rhetoric at least until after the CCP mail in ballots give us back the White House! Once we win back the White House we will continue, and finally finish, the fundamental transformation I, George Soros, have sought for the past 30 years. You can pull down the statue of any white person -- BUT YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL WE WIN BACK THE WHITE HOUSE!!"

Bombshell!

Not even a cartoon or a link to a humorous story? This isn't satire. Sounds like a lame attempt to see if a narrative will stick. I know right wingers who actually believe this.

Bombshell!

Not even a cartoon or a link to a humorous story? This isn't satire. Sounds like a lame attempt to see if a narrative will stick. I know right wingers who actually believe this.

Bombshell!

I called 4 more unnamed, uninformed sources, and guess what? They fully corroborated the story!

Bombshell!

Bombshell!

I called 4 more unnamed, uninformed sources, and guess what? They fully corroborated the story!

OK. Link it then. I'll even take an alt-right source. Trump's dissing of the military has been reported and confirmed by multiple outlets. I can provide those links.
See, it's only satire if it's way, way, way out there or a deliberate attempt at humor. This is neither. Right wingers actually believe George Soros is behind everything.

Bombshell!

Bombshell!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Bombshell!

Bombshell!

OK. Link it then. I'll even take an alt-right source. Trump's dissing of the military has been reported and confirmed by multiple outlets. I can provide those links.
See, it's only satire if it's way, way, way out there or a deliberate attempt at humor. This is neither. Right wingers actually believe George Soros is behind everything.
Hes just applying thew CNN standard to the report... The severity of the charge is all that is necessary... IT MUST BE TRUE!

cnn and a toilet.PNG

Bombshell!

Bombshell!

They were set to come forward and show us the Directive but they've each received death threats and had their cars keyed. One of them said that the Starbuck barista intentionally fucked up her order to get back for telling me about the Pelosi Directive

Bombshell!

Outta the park, CrusaderFrank. The Libbies know by now that American voters are well aware the Dims are unable to tell the truth from the panicky falsehoods and calumnies against President Trump. They're thinking they can frighten good Americans with the arrogant Antifa thugs and weaponized BLM people who are blind to every kindred and tribe on this continent have lives that matter also. Where is the sense of sharing? The native Americans living here actually welcomed their future human beings with food gifts when their supplies were low up near Plymoith Rock. Other natives fought back when killing natives wasn't an ideal method of land-sharing.
Since Democrats want to erase history, they make no exceptions for the natives. I guess all that matters to them is people who crater to their hubris of Orange Man Bad.
They know he's a great President who has benefitted all citizens of this wonderful America, and he's made the place good for all.
And those walking away from the looney left are bringing their friends and families to realize that President Trump is accountable to his Oath of Office, he's righted a lot of wrongs by giving minority citizens better jobs using successful policies. And he makes me proud to point it out that by far, his finding the Republican patriotic party has helped us make America better than ever.
Walk away, the Demmies will take you down the failed path of Marxist failures. The President has taken lie after lie thrown his way, and has not wavered from positive avenues for every American.
I pray that God will bless America when the left accepts a role in pitching in to keep America in the benevolent circle of roses reserved for the best winners to cross that line that pleases God best--helping the downtrodden, the sick, and the poor.
Come home to the founders/puritans who have come to make the world one of loving human rights. Walk away from that low road of vicious beating up of American communities. You're invited to help America help this world through faith in God and faith in your fellow man. Vote Republican. :thup:

Bombshell!

Bombshell!

You believe he's not.
You believe Trump said shit no named source agrees with

Fuck off.

Forum List

Back