Pelosi - "I don't like "'fossils'".

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2009
A warm place with no memory.
Mrs. Pelosi was quoted as saying she doesn't like "fossils" and doesn't care whose it is or where it comes from...

A fossil denouncing fossils. :eusa_eh:

RIGZONE - Musings: Canada Oil Sands: Trying for a Better Environmental Image

This is from a person who two years ago didn’t know that natural gas was a fossil fuel even though she and her husband had invested in gas exploration ventures!

This bitch should be properly educated on the properties of tar. And feathers.

Mrs. Pelosi was quoted as saying she doesn't like "fossils" and doesn't care whose it is or where it comes from...

This is from a person who two years ago didn’t know that natural gas was a fossil fuel even though she and her husband had invested in gas exploration ventures!

She spent far to much time up in Napa Valley sucking grapes. Would someone kill that bitch already?

As much as I loathe Jimmy Camaroon, at least he had this to say:

“I understand where they're coming from. We need (the oil sands) for energy security. That is something of an epiphany on this trip."

WHAT!!!....a FAR Leftist who doesnt understand science?.....does Dean know?....

Fossilized Nan is fossilized.

nancy-pelosi.jpg

Forum List

Back