Carl Paladino, the Tea Party-backed Republican gubernatorial candidate: Hates gays

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rdean, Oct 13, 2010.

1. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,064
    Readers of Rupert Murdoch's New York Post could be forgiven this week for wondering what happened to the paper they thought they knew: For two days in a row, the tabloid used its front-page to take aim at Carl Paladino, the Tea Party-backed Republican gubernatorial candidate, for his recent anti-gay remarks.

Suddenly, gay-baiting offends Rupert Murdoch - 2010 Elections News | Midterm Elections: Senators, Governors

Carl Paladino likes to point to his gay nephew, Jeff Hannon, as evidence that he’s no homophobe. That’s funny, because Jeff Hannon seems to think Carl Paladino is a homophobe, as the 23-year-old has stopped showing up to work at the Paladino campaign

Carl Paladino’s Gay Nephew Quits Thriving Paladino Furry Campaign

New York Republican gubernatorial candidate Carl Paladino, who has spent the week fending off accusations that he is anti-gay, once collected rent from two gay clubs located in buildings he owned in downtown Buffalo, according to a published report.

Cobalt, one of the two clubs, operated as a gay bar in 2004 and most of 2005 and was run by Paladino’s son, William, the Daily News reported Wednesday, citing state liquor board records. It was housed in a building owned by one of Paladino’s many companies, Huron Group LLC, the newspaper said. The club was run under another corporate name.

The Jews Made Gay Club Owner Carl Paladino Homophobic

---------------------------------

I love these right wingers on the USMB. "WE ARE NOT ANTI-GAY AND YOU CAN'T PROVE WE ARE!".

Then you get one Republican Politician after another making anti gay statements. Do they know who represents them? Is it denial? Can someone explain it?

2. The Rabbi

The Rabbi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,215
    Democrats are gay out of their minds.

3. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Please provide the quote from Paladino stating that he 'hates' gays. 94% of scientists agree that disapproval does not equate to 'hate'.

6% of scientists believe that rdean is an intelligent poster.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  4. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,541
    In observing Paladino, it appears he hates everyone

I haven't seen anyone this continually angry since Nancy Grace

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    I'm not interested in 'appearance', I'm interested in fact. Honestly, all this constant whining about who 'hates' who is beyond pathetic.

6. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,064
    Calling names and insisting we block civil rights for the good of the nation is not showing love.

Does everything have to be "explained". You would think the obvious is, well, obvious.

It's like a right winger saying "I don't hate that person, I just want them lynched". Ooh, he just wants them to be second class citizens. He didn't say he wants them dead. Rdean, you are over the top.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
  7. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    so right wing scientists think Dean is an intelligent poster?

8. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,090
    If Hannibal Lecter were the Dem candidate, Paladino would only have a slim chance at best.

"Sure he eats people, but he's a Democrat and that's good enough for me and every one else in this section of St Raymond's cemetery!" -- Betty Shannon, loyal Democrat voter for the past 165 years.

Paladino may be an idiot but look at the mess the Dems have made of the state all by themselves

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  9. Mr Clean

Mr Clean Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,827
    Could someone please tell me what the subject of homosexuality has to do with running a government?

Thanks.

10. Sallow

Sallow The Big Bad Wolf. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,394
    Yep.

That damn Democratic Governor George Pataki and Damn Democratic Mayor Rudolf Giuliani. Those suckers really screwed the pooch. And then New Yorkers..elected ANOTHER democrat..sheesh...Michael Bloomberg. If only the Republicans had a lock on the state..it would be fiscally sound. [/sarcasm]

:lol: