Pelosi & House Dems: Senate is 'dithering'

Is Nelson the only one holding out re: abortion funding? If so, why? I thought there were many who were opposed to this.

Faux News is reporting that Nelson is on the point of changing his vote. I predicted this last night. Liebermann will be next. Then UHC will be a done deal.

Listen to Err Amerika today... Seriously.

The Liberals are going to be in Rare Form over Single Payer "Dying".

:)

peace...

We can only hope so, because they just got Nelson to go along with their scheme. He might as well just start saying his goodbyes now as 70% of his constituents are in full opposition to this bill.

By John Whitesides

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Senate Democrats said they reached agreement on an abortion compromise with a crucial holdout, Senator Ben Nelson, Saturday in a deal that could clear the way for passage of a sweeping healthcare overhaul.

Democratic senators and aides said a long day of negotiating on Friday concluded with agreement on language that resolves Nelson's concerns that federal funds are not used to pay for abortions under the bill.

Nelson, potentially the crucial 60th vote for the bill, would vote with Democrats to cut off debate and move to final passage, according to Democratic Senator Charles Schumer and Democratic Senate aides. He planned to make a statement later in the morning.

"There were lots of fits and starts," said Schumer, who said there were 13 hours of negotiations on Friday. "He is in agreement."

Listen to Err Amerika today... Seriously.

The Liberals are going to be in Rare Form over Single Payer "Dying".

:)

peace...

I can only imagine what they're saying. probably some talk of lynching?

But then I don't make a habit of listening to Err Amerika...I'm sure the pages of Huffpo/DUTopia/KOS are full of such rhetoric as well...

They'll just sluff off the blame on the GOP....build an entire campaign focusing on all of the deaths and hardship the failure of Single Payer has caused.

All of their spending already has us headed down that road anyway...

Last edited:
We? Who died and make you head of the GOP, Joke?

The fight is for what the GOP should and should not support. Your way has been discredited, and the majority of Republicans will not support your brand of conservatism. The NY 23rd congressional district electoral result is a small example of that.

Watch what happens in the caucuses and primaries from 2010 through 2012. You guys are history.

What exactly is my way? As you are apparently the expert on each and every individual in the country.

I am an expert on the "nut" wing of our party, Caligirl, those whacko coalitions to the far, far right of sanity.

Stop being a cat with your mouse California Girl. Just put the mouse out of his misery. I guess you could set him down next to the cheese-baited trap of mouse entitlements instead.

Joke? It would pay big dividends if you were more paranoid about people thinking you might be stupid. Just saying.

Stop being a cat with your mouse California Girl. Just put the mouse out of his misery. I guess you could set him down next to the cheese-baited trap of mouse entitlements instead.

Joke? It would pay big dividends if you were more paranoid about people thinking you might be stupid. Just saying.

He seems to think that I am not welcome in 'our party'. :lol::lol::lol::lol: What is this 'our party' of which he speaks. I am not, nor have I ever been, nor am I ever likely to be a Republican. That's how stupid Joke is - he claims he is a Republican but has no fucking clue what a Republican is.

Party of the unpigeon holed?
Don't like politicans lieing to me party?
Can see past the crap party?
Find being in a party to confining party? (probably not that one)
Centerist party?
Stampout stupid party?

Party of the unpigeon holed?
Don't like politicans lieing to me party?
Can see past the crap party?
Find being in a party to confining party? (probably not that one)
Centerist party?
Stampout stupid party?

Clearly you understand it. Why on earth are Republicans and Democrats so stupid that they cannot comprehend that some of us choose not to believe their incessant crap? I don't support liars... hence, I am not a Republican... or a Democrat... because they are both the parties of liars. Everyone who is a member of either party is, simply, a fucking liar.

The fight is for what the GOP should and should not support. Your way has been discredited, and the majority of Republicans will not support your brand of conservatism. The NY 23rd congressional district electoral result is a small example of that.

Watch what happens in the caucuses and primaries from 2010 through 2012. You guys are history.

Jake, did you happen to notice the New Jersey and Virginia Gubenatorial races?? You have a very short memory. The guy in the New York 23rd did not enter the race until one month before the election as a 3rd party candidate, he had no money, very little exposure and came very very close to defeating the democrat.

I can't wait to see your posts after the tsunami that takes place Nov 2010 and see what excuses you are going to give for that.:lol::lol:

Keep drinking that coolaid and dream oooooooooooooooooooooooooooon. :lol:

Jake, did you happen to notice the New Jersey and Virginia Gubenatorial races?? You have a very short memory. The guy in the New York 23rd did not enter the race until one month before the election as a 3rd party candidate, he had no money, very little exposure and came very very close to defeating the democrat.

I can't wait to see your posts after the tsunami that takes place Nov 2010 and see what excuses you are going to give for that.:lol::lol:

Keep drinking that coolaid and dream oooooooooooooooooooooooooooon. :lol:

Although, this poll has gone up by 3 points, just wait until you see it fall off a cliff after health care is forced down the throats of the American people.

Hey Jake, a 28% approval rating for congress is not going to guarantee that any of those congressional HOGS are going to keep their seats.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

Maple, the 23rd was a smack in the face of the conservatives in our Party. We didn't appreciate the attack by the palinistas, and we are paying them back everywhere we can.

NY and VA were good GOP victories totally unrelated to the palinistas and far conwhackos. We want the McCainiacs and the middle ground of the GOP to take over decision and policy making. We want the bushies and neo-cons and far right whackos gone, gone, and gone.

That is happening.

Congress has an incredibly low rating, higher than our GOP though, because of what it has not done rather than what it has done. When UHC passes, the ratings will go up dramatically and we will be re-inventing the Party. Better get on board.

Forum List

Back