Pelosi has pocketed nearly TWICE as much lobbyist cash as Boehner

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
If you read this weekend’s New York Times’ hit job on would-be Speaker John Boehner and his “lobbyist friends,” you might think, as the reporter clearly thinks, that John Boehner is cozier with lobbyists than most powerful politicians are.
But did you know:
  • Nancy Pelosi has raised almost twice as much money from lobbyists this election as Boehner has?
  • At least 18 House Democrats have raised more lobbyist cash this election than Boehner has.
  • Chuck Schumer and Harry Reid have pocketed more lobbyist cash in the past 18 months than Boehner has raised in the past 6 elections, combined?
Here’s what they mean: from 1999 until today, according to the Center for Responsive Politics, Boehner has raised $299,490 from lobbyists.

For comparison, Harry Reid, Blanche Lincoln, and Chuck Schumer have each raised more money from lobbyists in this cycle alone.

This election cycle, Boehner is not even in the top 20 recipients of lobbyist cash. He’s raised less than $40,000 from lobbyists this cycle — compared to Nancy Pelosi’s $71,000 from lobbyists

Read all here!

Pelosi has pocketed nearly twice as much lobbyist cash as Boehner | San Francisco Examiner

Now this is NO SURPRISE to me. If liberals are ANYTHING, they are HYPOCRITES. They always condemn in others what they refuse to see in themselves.

This coordinated attack on Boehner is just that--coordinated. Obama Dems know the "it's all Bush's fault" hasn't worked, and November is getting closer. So, they are changing tactics to attack Republicans. But Obama's Saul Alinksy tactics tell him they need a central face to demonize. So they have picked Boehner to be this central face.

This is a pattern. First it was Rush Limbaugh who was to be the face of the Republican party and demonized. IT DIDN'T WORK!

Then they tried Bush. IT DIDNT WORK!

Now, in their desperation, they are trying Boehner and their "class envy, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil corporation" rhetoric.

But, this hasn't been working with people. They realize those eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil corporations are where their jobs come from, NOT their "savior" Obama.. Obama promised jobs, but look where we are now!

This is pure desperation on their part people, but don't expect them to learn the lesson that Saul Alinsky's demonizing doesn't work. They will simply double down.

For liberals to learn from their mistakes would mean to stop being liberals. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

shocker

do you think bonehead wouldn't take it if it was given to him?

:rofl:

putz

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

WHO'S THE PUTZ, when you can't grasp THAT'S THE POINT!!!!!! Politics runs on campaign cash including lobbyist cash.

So how PHONY is it for liberals to launch this OBVIOUS tactic against Boehner when they KNOW FULL WELL they are Boehner ON STEROIDS????????

But, why should I be surprised YOU don't get that. :lol::lol::lol:

This is your liberal. They aren't intelligent, but they are full of vitriol.

shocker

putz

WHO'S THE PUTZ, when you can't grasp THAT'S THE POINT!!!!!! Politics runs on campaign cash including lobbyist cash.

So how PHONY is it for liberals to launch this OBVIOUS tactic against Boehner when they KNOW FULL WELL they are Boehner ON STEROIDS????????

yes, those damned liberals have cornered the market on hypocrisy.

:lol:

Just another Lefty Boogeyman.

When will folks ever get wise to this BS.

Can't argue the issues so you practice the Politics of Destruction.

Let's look at the list to date.

Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, Condi Rice, George W. Bush, Joe The Plumber, John McCain, Trent Lott, John Boehner, Sean Hannity, Newt Gingrich, Tony Blair, Robert Bork, any Tea Party member, the state of Arizona, D.C. Cops, anyone who fears Islamic expansion (So called Islamophobes).

Just about all of them have been accused of corruption, stupidity, being ugly, or their favorite never fails accusation....racism

shocker

putz

That's all you got?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, Condi Rice, George W. Bush, Joe The Plumber, John McCain, Trent Lott, John Boehner, Sean Hannity, Newt Gingrich, Tony Blair, Robert Bork, any Tea Party member, the state of Arizona, D.C. Cops, anyone who fears Islamic expansion (So called Islamophobes).

Just about all of them have been accused of corruption, stupidity, being ugly, or their favorite never fails accusation....racism

Oh and it's not just them.

How many times have you been called a racist on this board? I now I sure have! The word has gone out to SMEAR ANYONE who disagrees with Obama with that smear.

Remember Obama told his follows to "get in their face." ;)

We're being ...

LOOTED (!!!)

by the very people that were to stand for US,
what we thought was right and good, ALL of us!

Is there NO depravity that is beneath these people?!?

Damn!

That's all you got?

that's all i need.

:eusa_shhh:

If you read this weekend’s New York Times’ hit job on would-be Speaker John Boehner and his “lobbyist friends,” you might think, as the reporter clearly thinks, that John Boehner is cozier with lobbyists than most powerful politicians are.

Now this is NO SURPRISE to me. If liberals are ANYTHING, they are HYPOCRITES. They always condemn in others what they refuse to see in themselves.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......​

"He maintains especially tight ties with a circle of lobbyists and former aideshttp://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/09/axelrod-boehner-lobbyists/ representing some of the nation’s biggest businesses, including Goldman Sachs, Google, Citigroup, R. J. Reynolds, MillerCoors and UPS."

Hell.....ol' Boner used to be an ERRAND-BOY for lobbyists!!!

:rolleyes:

(Of course, Teabaggers wouldn't remember this. It happened, before 2008. :rolleyes: )​

As usual both parties get millions in special interest PAC money with each herd being convinced that their lead bull/cow is as clean as a just bathed baby's ass.

You're known, by the people you influence..... :rolleyes:

6a0105349ca980970c01287560e661970c-800wi

images

Last edited:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......​

"He maintains especially tight ties with a circle of lobbyists and former aides representing some of the nation’s biggest businesses, including Goldman Sachs, Google, Citigroup, R. J. Reynolds, MillerCoors and UPS."

Hell.....ol' Boner used to be an ERRAND-BOY for lobbyists!!!

:rolleyes:

(Of course, Teabaggers wouldn't remember this. It happened, before 2008. :rolleyes: )​

And of COURSE liberals will pretend NANCY PELOSI AND COMPANY are continuing that in SPADES in 2010!

Watch some idiot say I'm a racist because I said spade. :D

As usual both parties get millions in special interest PAC money with each herd being convinced that their lead bull/cow is as clean as a just bathed baby's ass.

The point being the pot (Nancy Pelosi and company) has been caught calling the kettle black again! ;)

Watch some idiot say I'm a racist, because not only did I say spade in the last post, now I said black!!!!! :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're known, by the people you influence..... :rolleyes:

6a0105349ca980970c01287560e661970c-800wi

images

I think I see the sore losers when they get busted for blasting Boehner about lobbyists when they are twice as bad on the subject.

November is coming! Then we are going to see a LOT of sore losers around here!

Forum List

Back