Pelosi Breaks 72 Hour On-Line Pledge... I'm sure this is no big deal for liberals...

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
Watch, liberals won't have a problem with this but if it were Republicans doing this there would be 10 threads about how the they are trying to hide this bill from the American people....

The Weekly Standard

I never expected anything else. Hell, they don't read their bills so why would we money provicers want to read it.??? Pelosi is a flamming idiot and she proves it every day.

Watch, liberals won't have a problem with this but if it were Republicans doing this there would be 10 threads about how the they are trying to hide this bill from the American people....

The Weekly Standard

I have a feeling that I've seen this scenario before:

Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto is portrayed at the very end of the 1970 film Tora! Tora! Tora!, and in the 2001 film Pearl Harbor, as saying after his attack on Pearl Harbor, "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.

And you are surprised???? Why??? Have you ever seen the back of Pelosi's head? I doubt it. She doesn't have one...she has another face.. She's a two faced liar and I can't wait for her to be gone from politics forever. I seriously doubt she will hold another office.

They made this one 2000 pages, just in case those "astroturfers" wanted to take a look at it. No one could have read it in 72 hours, even if she did keep her promise. Any politician who votes for this without reading it, should be kicked out.

They made this one 2000 pages, just in case those "astroturfers" wanted to take a look at it. No one could have read it in 72 hours, even if she did keep her promise. Any politician who votes for this without reading it, should be kicked out.
Right. This is a bill that even our lawmakers could not have read.

Pelosi is a leading face of the DNC and not a good one for them.

2000 pages??? The tree huggers must be going into full blown seizures right about now. I'm assuming all of the members of congress got a copy. Well, there's another forest down the tubes.

Way to go

They fear the public reaction.

Doesn't that tell people something??? I mean what the hell... They know the majority of people don't want it yet they are trying to force it on us anyway.... The Democrat party is done come the next election and they know it...

Can anyone honestly say they have our best interests in mind?

They fear the public reaction.

Doesn't that tell people something??? I mean what the hell... They know the majority of people don't want it yet they are trying to force it on us anyway.... The Democrat party is done come the next election and they know it...

Can anyone honestly say they have our best interests in mind?

It has nothing whatsoever to do with health care reform. Nada, zip, zilch. It has everything to do with government taking control. That is the agenda and that's been the agenda. Why do you thing they're pushing it so hard? The window is slowing closing and if it doesn't get through pretty soon the window is going to close and they'll be left hanging in the cold. Health care reform is needed but what they are shoving at us will crush this country. Oh, maybe not today or tomorrow . . . but down the road, when all these assholes are (hopefully) long gone. And remember, whatever they pass will never, ever, ever directly affect them. Not one little bit.

this prostitute also wants birth control to help the economy. this street walkin' whore is a baby killer

[youtube]lvdwkENbeE0[/youtube]

She's damned if she does and she's damned if she doesn't.
First, it was so critical to you guys that it be published for 72 hours.
Then she says she'll do that, and you guy turn to shit like this:

"It's good enough for you, not good enough for them, and they are only giving you 72 hours to read it. So they obviously are embarrassed of their own bill." - Michele Bachmann (R-MN)

"If they had the votes, they’d have voted on it already. They would not have worried about the 72-hours. That 72-hours is for them to beat up their own members, not for the public to read the bill." - John Linder (R-GA)

Now she's not going to do it, and it's once again the fall of civilization.

Forum List

Back