Pedo Priest Used Parrish to Groom Young Girls to Fulfill His Pervy Desires

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Heartthrob priest who fled to Rome with teen 'has taken her phone'

I mean, I guess you have to give him kudos on some level for having the balls to do this (I.e., abusing God’s word just to get his freak on). Frankly, I am tired of society writing all this sick shit off as mental/emotional illness. They need to go grab this prick and drown him.

I mean, I guess you have to give him kudos on some level for having the balls to do this (I.e., abusing God’s word just to get his freak on). Frankly, I am tired of society writing all this sick shit off as mental/emotional illness. They need to go grab this prick and drown him.
for people in the LGBTQ+ community god doesnt exist and by all means necessary rule supreme,,

His christian lord told him she was of age.

could be bisexual,, its hard to tell anymore,, they are all part of the same group that supports MAPs,,

we do know it wasnt a straight man,,
Oh, he was one of the straight white guys, so excuses have to flow.

Right maga crackers.

DailyMail?

Really?

I expected better of you.

Pedos infiltrate all groups. This guy is not a priest he is a pedo pretending to be a priest.

Forum List

Back