Peach smoothie

Speaking of....what other smoothies do you make?
Mr Gracie LOVES them. I usually put a banana in the mixer, with ice, honey, yogurt if I have some but if not a little bit of milk, peaches or pears (canned). I have to make him 2 cuz 1 just isn't enough.
What about the grits? You can't make a concoction like that without grits.

I've been foundering on the stuff. I bought peaches to can, but I keep putting it off and making this stuff instead.
Sounds quite good!
I guess I'll share one of my own, but if you are the least bit concerned about weight gain, skip the rest.
Get out your blender put in a 6 oz can of coconut milk, 8 oz pineapple juice, 8 oz half and half and 2 pealed bananas. Blend it on high for about a minute. Delicious, but about 4,000 calories per sip.

Speaking of....what other smoothies do you make?
Mr Gracie LOVES them. I usually put a banana in the mixer, with ice, honey, yogurt if I have some but if not a little bit of milk, peaches or pears (canned). I have to make him 2 cuz 1 just isn't enough.
What about the grits? You can't make a concoction like that without grits.
Grits is understood. If y'all want great grits, toss in some shredded cheddar and a dozen 41-50 shrimp/serving.

Honey instead of sugar and maybe a bit of plain yogurt. Yum!

Mr Gracie bought me a peach cobbler tonight. I haven't eaten any yet cuz I have 7 more lbs to go to be the weight I was 10 years ago. I froze it, instead.
That is a noble expression of endearment, but it would have been courteous to at least take a sampling of the cobbler before relegating it to the deep freeze section of I don't give a fuck. :slap:

Cocnut milk...oh yum. This is really my first venture into smoothieland. I did ok without protein, surprisingly....probably because there's a lot of fiber in it. And I love grits with cheese...haven't had that in years.

I've been foundering on the stuff. I bought peaches to can, but I keep putting it off and making this stuff instead.

Yo,
happy-face-with-bird1.jpg

"GTP"

Mr Gracie bought me a peach cobbler tonight. I haven't eaten any yet cuz I have 7 more lbs to go to be the weight I was 10 years ago. I froze it, instead.
That is a noble expression of endearment, but it would have been courteous to at least take a sampling of the cobbler before relegating it to the deep freeze section of I don't give a fuck. :slap:
Yes, it is more important to maintain the bond of trust that is strengthened by the ritual consumption of cobbler than it is to lose ten lbs.

Yes, it is more important to maintain the bond of trust that is strengthened by the ritual consumption of cobbler than it is to lose ten lbs.
Well..since you put it that way....I'll eat some tomorrow. With ice cream.:lol:

Sounds quite good!
I guess I'll share one of my own, but if you are the least bit concerned about weight gain, skip the rest.
Get out your blender put in a 6 oz can of coconut milk, 8 oz pineapple juice, 8 oz half and half and 2 pealed bananas. Blend it on high for about a minute. Delicious, but about 4,000 calories per sip.

You forgot the rum.

Forum List

Back