Payments to sister's company were 'legitimate,' Steele says

I think waiting until we have some actual facts might be a good idea, don't you?

What we have here is an allegation and denial.. and that's all we have.

How can any of us comment intelligently based on nothing but that?

Unless I misread the article, Steele admitted paying his sister's company. That's what I have a problem with. It may not be illegal, but I think it should be. IMHO, nepotism and campaign funds just shouldn't mix.

you read it correctly,, the obamalama AG office leaked the info from a sealed file, and the leftist media went nutso trying to smear Steele. For doing the same thing Pelosi did... :lol:

Thanks for the information. This has got politics written all over it from both sides.

Obama Justice Department "accidentally" leaks sealed files

Unless I misread the article, Steele admitted paying his sister's company. That's what I have a problem with. It may not be illegal, but I think it should be. IMHO, nepotism and campaign funds just shouldn't mix.

you read it correctly,, the obamalama AG office leaked the info from a sealed file, and the leftist media went nutso trying to smear Steele. For doing the same thing Pelosi did... :lol:

Thanks for the information. This has got politics written all over it from both sides.

Obama Justice Department "accidentally" leaks sealed files

yes but the "law" was broken by the obamalama AG office. now wasn't it? Suppose the congresscritters will investigate him the way they did Gonzales? Why eff no! Hypocrites.

Oh, I get it. It isn't Steele's fault that he hired a pediatrician to do catering and web design. It's some stupid flunkie's fault for exposing him. Of course.

His sister must be a pretty lame pediatrician if she's got to run another business that specializes in two totally different fields.

:rofl:

Maybe he can hire her to clean up the GOP's image.

:rofl: :rofl:

Forum List

Back