Paul Ryan should Resign

Historymaven

Jul 11, 2016
He is a failure in his role as House Majority Leader and he discredits the new Trump Administration who unfortunately trusted him.

Historymaven

Rep. Devon Nunes said yesterday that he spoke to Ryan before briefing the press and going to the White House. Since Chairman Nunes can't take a shit without Ryan's permission - Ryan obviously approved of Nunes going to the White House - or maybe even directed him to do so. That alone is enough for Ryan to resign.

He is a failure in his role as House Majority Leader and he discredits the new Trump Administration who unfortunately trusted him.

Historymaven
The AHCA is Trump's baby. Don't blame one congressman.
Ryan was the architect of this dreadful bill and the process that tried to do everything in secret among the top GOP leadership and ignored conservative interests and concerns.

While the conservatives are still idiots for passing this opportunity up, Paul Ryan did the absolute worst job I have ever read of shepherding a bill through the House.

The man is all hat and no cattle and should resign immediately if this vote fails or is not held soon.

Republicans are lining up Paul Ryan to take the fall for Trumpcare. Cowardly Donald will let him take the bullet.

Yeah, Ryan should resign. I have completely lost faith in him, as well as a lot of respect, during the 2016 campaign when he completely undermined Trump, who still won despite his machinations though.:blowup:

Trump is simply trying to shift any blame from his admin to congress. Not buying it - particularly after throwing a fit and demanding a vote be taken before they are ready or all will be abandoned.

Politics is not an all or nothing ordeal.

Resign as Speaker or as Congressman? I understand that he is wilding popular in his district. Certainly as Speaker he is ineffective at marshaling support on this shitty healthcare bill and other measures.

Trump is simply trying to shift any blame from his admin to congress. Not buying it - particularly after throwing a fit and demanding a vote be taken before they are ready or all will be abandoned.

Politics is not an all or nothing ordeal.

Politics is largely a blame game, and someone is going to need to take the fall for this.

Every Republican in congress, including Paul Ryan (if he survives this), has political interest in ensuring that this is not considered a failure for Donald Trump. There are other items on the agenda, and quite frankly the president is bigger fish than the speaker.

Paul Ryan did more for this healthcare bill than Donald Trump. Sources inside the White House have said that he never even read the thing.

I personally am not going to let this fly. Donald Trump is going to be held accountable for the failure of Trumpcare.

The only way to save is job, and our country, is to put forward an article of impeachment to send Trump packing.

Paul Ryan is going to be the scapegoat for Trump supporters as long as he is president. It's a classic personality cult tactic.

Paul Ryan did more for this healthcare bill than Donald Trump. Sources inside the White House have said that he never even read the thing.

I personally am not going to let this fly. Donald Trump is going to be held accountable for the failure of Trumpcare.
Congress writes the bill and passes it. All trump has to do is sign it into law. He doesn't need to read the damn thing. That's what all his lawyers are for. To read and explain it to him.

Congress writes the bill and passes it. All trump has to do is sign it into law. He doesn't need to read the damn thing.

Is that how delusional you cultists have gotten? He has been promoting the bill all week, and you think it's okay that he hasn't even read it? My god, give me a fucking break....

Donald Trump probably thought being president meant giving speeches and posing for photo shoots all day. Well reality check Donald, there's actual hard work and legislating involved.

Forum List

Back