Paul McCartney death threat

Bootneck

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2008
England
Earlier this week, the Islamic preacher of hate Omar Bakri and his British muslim extremist followers threatened that the next 9/11 will take place in Britain. Next 9/11 in Britain warn banned Muslim militants | News

Yesterday, Bakri and his followers threatened death to Paul McCartney:

SIR Paul McCartney has been threatened that he will be the target of suicide bombers unless he abandons plans to play his first concert in Israel.

Self-styled preacher of hate Omar Bakri claimed the former Beatle’s decision to take part in the Jewish state’s 60th anniversary celebrations had made him an enemy of all Muslims.

Sources said Sir Paul was shocked but refused to be intimidated.

Sunday Express | UK News | Sir Paul: Terror target

So, Sir Paul is now an enemy of all muslims, eh! Since when did scum like Bakri speak for all muslims!

Explaining his comments, Bakri told the Sunday Express: “Our enemy’s friend is our enemy.

“Thus Paul McCartney is the enemy of every Muslim. We have what we call ‘sacrifice’ operatives who will not stand by while he joins in a celebration of their oppression.

“If he values his life Mr McCartney must not come to Israel. He will not be safe there. The sacrifice operatives will be waiting for him.”

Works both ways, doesn't it. The enemy of our friends is also our enemy. I suspect, Mr Bakri, that you will find that many muslims are not Sir Paul's enemy, but are enemies of you and your kind who have hijacked the religion of Islam.

Yesterday a number of websites described him as an infidel and suggested he was going to Israel only because of the reported £2.3m fee for the one-off concert.

:rofl: A £2.3m fee seems to be a pretty strong justification for playing the concert. What was it Paul and the other Beatles once sang: Give me money. That's what I want.

Last edited:
Oh, now the UK Islamic nutters want to kill a former Beatle?

Okay, I'm convinced. They don't deserve the rights the Brits give them.

Deport the bastards to Mecca or introduce them to the hangman's daughter.

Enough is enough.

Free speech is not a suicide pact.

When I opened this thread I was anticipating it was his ex wife threatening to club him to death with her leg.

Imagine my surprise. :shock:

When I opened this thread I was anticipating it was his ex wife threatening to club him to death with her leg.

Imagine my surprise. :shock:

Or she could keep the leg on and just bash him over the head with the big bag of money she got in the settlement. :cool:

Someone wants to kill Paul McCartney? What the hell for? All he does is make great music that a lot of people have enjoyed for years. He wishes no ill will upon anyone. He wouldn't hurt a fly. What kind of sick, twisted, evil, backwards people would want to do that?

Oh yeah, Islam. I'm shocked. :rolleyes:

Someone wants to kill Paul McCartney? What the hell for? All he does is make great music that a lot of people have enjoyed for years. He wishes no ill will upon anyone. He wouldn't hurt a fly. What kind of sick, twisted, evil, backwards people would want to do that?

Oh yeah, Islam. I'm shocked. :rolleyes:

Do I detect a tiny hint of sarcasm?

Earlier this week, the Islamic preacher of hate Omar Bakri and his British muslim extremist followers threatened that the next 9/11 will take place in Britain. Next 9/11 in Britain warn banned Muslim militants | News

Yesterday, Bakri and his followers threatened death to Paul McCartney:

So, Sir Paul is now an enemy of all muslims, eh! Since when did scum like Bakri speak for all muslims!

Works both ways, doesn't it. The enemy of our friends is also our enemy. I suspect, Mr Bakri, that you will find that many muslims are not Sir Paul's enemy, but are enemies of you and your kind who have hijacked the religion of Islam.

:rofl: A £2.3m fee seems to be a pretty strong justification for playing the concert. What was it Paul and the other Beatles once sang: Give me money. That's what I want.

He should have bodyguards. he gave an interview about 10 years ago saying he didn't have bodyguards. foolish. Harrison was attacked in his home...
stabbed in the chest.

Forum List

Back