Patrick Stewart wants to become U.S. citizen so he can harass Trump

How exactly is a private citizen, albeit connected in Hollywood, going to "harass" the president any more than the other weirdos in Hollywood already are, and thinking they're accomplishing things?

Patrick could annoy Trump far more by forcing him to watch the first two seasons of Star Trek Next Generation. Oh.Teh.Horror!

Forgive me if these are dumb questions, but what difference does this guy think that he can make and why does he need to be a citizen in order to put his two cents out there?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What a fucking dick.
Well here's another lunatic celeb I can put on my "no go" list.

Patrick Stewart Applying for U.S. Citizenship to Fight Trump

Patrick Stewart says he’s going to apply for U.S. citizenship in an effort to fight President Donald Trump.

The View, Stewart was asked about a tweet he sent in February that mocked President Trump. “Had the worst sleep of my life last night. But I was sleeping less than 300 yds from where Donald Trump sleeps. Could there be a connection?” Speaking on Thursday’s The View, Stewart was asked about a tweet he sent in February that mocked President Trump. “Had the worst sleep of my life last night. But I was sleeping less than 300 yds from where Donald Trump sleeps. Could there be a connection?” Stewart wrote.

We kicked the shit out of the Brits back in 1776, I guess it is time once again....You would think they would learn their lesson by now...

No, we didn't. It was a few years after that.

What a fucking dick.
Well here's another lunatic celeb I can put on my "no go" list.

Patrick Stewart says he’s going to apply for U.S. citizenship in an effort to fight President Donald Trump.

The View, Stewart was asked about a tweet he sent in February that mocked President Trump. “Had the worst sleep of my life last night. But I was sleeping less than 300 yds from where Donald Trump sleeps. Could there be a connection?” Speaking on Thursday’s The View, Stewart was asked about a tweet he sent in February that mocked President Trump. “Had the worst sleep of my life last night. But I was sleeping less than 300 yds from where Donald Trump sleeps. Could there be a connection?” Stewart wrote.

Oh shit, he spoke out against the emperor? He'll probably get deported now.

Forum List

Back