Patagonian Maqui Berry Juice

Shadow

Silver Member
Aug 16, 2008
Land Of Enchantment
Okay... so I was reading an article about cancer prevention and health. The article listed a certain product,Patagonian Maqui Berry Juice, as a good recommendation since it is extremely high in antioxidants. So, I looked up more info online and found this article. Seems this juice is also good for anti aging,weight loss,and energy.

Has anyone ever tried this? I think it comes in tablet form as well. If so, did you find it beneficial?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a little biased here, but maqui berry supposedly has been shown to have the highest anotioxidant levels (ORAC) of any other food including acai. I have personally not tried the juice, but any time a product is high in antioxidants, it usually has some benefits as far as aging and possibly energy levels. As far as weight loss, it may speed up metabolism, but I do not want to make any false promises. Usually these type of things are hit or miss depending on someone's body. Overall, it makes a good supplement for healthy eating.

Snip

Aside from preventing the growth of cancer cells in the body,

Anything that bodly makes this clam is nothing more then glorified snake water. Sorry.

Its a feel good hope it works, couldn't hurt thing.

i tried this delicious juice and i think taht this energy drink is amazing power ful drink. XXXXXno advertising and i am entirely satisfy about this product

:clap2:

i tried this delicious juice and i think taht this energy drink is amazing power ful drink. I bought it on XXXXXno advertising and i am entirely satisfy about this product

:clap2:

A tasty drink is one thing....

Making claims of preventing cancer is another.

Snip

Aside from preventing the growth of cancer cells in the body,

Anything that bodly makes this clam is nothing more then glorified snake water. Sorry.

Its a feel good hope it works, couldn't hurt thing.
Wow somebody else gets it, thank you.

Good luck convincing the "alt med" groupies about that though. And don't forget your tinfoil hat. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back