Pat Buchanan

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
MSNBC conservative commentator and former Republican presidential candidate Pat Buchanan has a history of insensitivity to issues surrounding the Holocaust. Yet again, with the 70th anniversary of the start of World War II, Buchanan posted a telling column on his own website and on Townhall that seems to blame Poland for World War II.

Aaron Keyak: Why is Pat Buchanan Defending Hitler?

Here is the article in question.

Did Hitler Want War? « Patrick J. Buchanan – Official Website

Keyak supports not only MSNBC removing the "offensive" article from their website, which did happen, but the removal of Pat Buchanan from their employment as well. It seems to me that Keyak would rather get himself into a huff over some imagined slight to Jewish people rather than actually addressing the issues Buchanan brought up in his article, which do bring up some serious questions about the so-called "Necessary" or "Good" War.

Keyak supports not only MSNBC removing the "offensive" article from their website, which did happen, but the removal of Pat Buchanan from their employment as well. It seems to me that Keyak would rather get himself into a huff over some imagined slight to Jewish people rather than actually addressing the issues Buchanan brought up in his article, which do bring up some serious questions about the so-called "Necessary" or "Good" War.

Standard operating procedure in America. As Joe Sobran (fired from National Review for crossing Jews) quipped, "achieving power in Washington requires that you be fully aware of Jewish power, but never mention it."

Say what you want about Buchanan -Lord knows he's a an order of fries short of a happy meal in the realm of economics- he does get his history in general, and WWII in particular, pretty much on the money.

But I guess the potentates of PC won't stand for anything that even grazes the surface of the thinnest of skins of their favored minority groups.

I disagree on the economics part. In fact, while the Greenspans have had to admit the errors of their opinions it is Pat's xenophobia that pokes a hot coal into the wounds of the recent economic collapse.

for you I'm sure it was exactly that following some rather chaffing Greenspan testimony.

Say what you want about Buchanan -Lord knows he's a an order of fries short of a happy meal in the realm of economics- he does get his history in general, and WWII in particular, pretty much on the money.

But I guess the potentates of PC won't stand for anything that even grazes the surface of the thinnest of skins of their favored minority groups.

his history about the start of wwii is not on the money.

this is revisionism.

hitler did not want war, he just wanted to have the land area where some poles where hanging around for großdeutschland, yuck-yuck.

stupid poles, why didn't they just move to russia or deport themselves.

poor hitler, he had to invade poland, what else could he have done.

fuckety-fuckety.fuck. this makes me angry.

here for you american hitler-history experts, learn some german or search for the translation, have fun

NS-Archiv : Dokumente zum Nationalsozialismus : Hoßbach-Niederschrift, 5. November 1937

Last edited:
I don't mind Pat Buchanan. I don't agree with much of what he says, but he doesn't really irritate me.

His sister needs to just shut the fuck up, though...

this is revisionism.

hitler did not want war, he just wanted to have the land area where some poles where hanging around for großdeutschland, yuck-yuck.

here for you american hitler-history experts, learn some german or search for the translation, have fun

NS-Archiv : Dokumente zum Nationalsozialismus : Hoßbach-Niederschrift, 5. November 1937

The land he wanted from Poland was land that Germany lost in the oppressive Treaty of Versailles, and was 95 percent German according to Pat's article.

this is revisionism.

The land he wanted from Poland was land that Germany lost in the oppressive Treaty of Versailles, and was 95 percent German according to Pat's article.

Buchanan talks about the free city of Danzig, which was 95% german. He blames Poland for the war. And maybe the brits, too. I have no idea, what motivates him to do that. But it is disgusting. That was what Göring and Co tried to get away with at the Nuremberg trials, and what neonazis, antisemites and co try to peddle to this day to excuse Nazi Germany's start of the war. No sane person believes this shit, they tried it then with the "attack" on the Sender Gleiwitz (part of Operation Himmler) (hello gulf of tonkin and WMD in Iraq), and Hitler said "seit heute 5:45 wird zurückgeschossen", blaming Poland for starting this.

here are some links to get another perspective, step away from Pat Buchanan.

We must not forget the real causes of the war - Commentators, Opinion - The Independent

David Low September 1939, Evening Standard: Stalin and Hitler in a mock greet...
cartoon-4-david-low_68345d.jpg

and here is the translated Hoßbach Niederschrift, which deniers tried to call a fabrication.

Yes, if you question whether Hitler truly wanted to go to war you must be a neonazi or an anti-semite.

Yes, if you question whether Hitler truly wanted to go to war you must be a neonazi or an anti-semite.

or misinformed. after that i am running out of explanations, maybe bat shit crazy?

seriously, i have no idea why pat buchanan ( i don't know the guy) tries to sell this.

but it is wrong.

hitler wanted the land, the only way to get this land without war was for the poles to disappear by themselves, which was, face it, not very probable. hitler and stalin divided poland before the attack, each one got a share. and not only the parts of poland that were german before WWI. german luftwaffe de-fucking-stroyed warszawa, a polish city, no germans there.

sorry for being kind of caustic here, but this topic is not to be toyed with. :evil:

did you read the link i gave you, kevin?

or misinformed. after that i am running out of explanations, maybe bat shit crazy?

seriously, i have no idea why pat buchanan ( i don't know the guy) tries to sell this.

but it is wrong.

hitler wanted the land, the only way to get this land without war was for the poles to disappear by themselves, which was, face it, not very probable. hitler and stalin divided poland before the attack, each one got a share. and not only the parts of poland that were german before WWI. german luftwaffe de-fucking-stroyed warszawa, a polish city, no germans there.

sorry for being kind of caustic here, but this topic is not to be toyed with. :evil:

I don't speak German.

but it is wrong.

I don't speak German.

i know that, i am not talking about that link. i provided the translation for it in my next post btw.

i meant this one:

We must not forget the real causes of the war - Commentators, Opinion - The Independent

:evil::lol::evil:

Standard operating procedure in America. As Joe Sobran (fired from National Review for crossing Jews) quipped, "achieving power in Washington requires that you be fully aware of Jewish power, but never mention it."

The ZOG ahhahahaha, WE ARE RULING FROM the SHADOW, hahahaha, WE PLAN TO MIX THE WHITE RACE WITH BROWN AND BLACK PEOPLE, hahahahaha, WE PLAN TO KILL ALL THE ARABS, BUT ONLY SENDING IN GENTILES TO DO THE JOB, hahahaha, WE PLAN TO SUBVERGE THE FINANCIAL MARKETS TO DESTROY THE ECONOMY AND ONLY MAKE US RICH, hhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhahhhahha, WE DRINK THE BLOOD OF GENTILES, ESPECIALLY CHILDREN, HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Note this is from ZOG Secret Agent Shlmo Weiss at your service! :lol:

:evil::lol::evil:

The ZOG ahhahahaha, WE ARE RULING FROM the SHADOW, hahahaha, WE PLAN TO MIX THE WHITE RACE WITH BROWN AND BLACK PEOPLE, hahahahaha, WE PLAN TO KILL ALL THE ARABS, BUT ONLY SENDING IN GENTILES TO DO THE JOB, hahahaha, WE PLAN TO SUBVERGE THE FINANCIAL MARKETS TO DESTROY THE ECONOMY AND ONLY MAKE US RICH, hhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhahhhahha, WE DRINK THE BLOOD OF GENTILES, ESPECIALLY CHILDREN, HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Note this is from ZOG Secret Agent Shlmo Weiss at your service! :lol:

well, that post was a little more honest than your usual forum input. THANKS, NOSEJOB!

about 6 million poles died in wwii, 3 million were not jewish.

buchanan blames Poland and Great Britain for the start of WWII and tries to excuse what Hitler did.

fuck the jewish angle here.

Forum List

Back