Pat Buchanan - Whites are the only group that you can discriminate against legally

If you look at the chart I linked, you'd see there are more whites killing whites than there are blacks killing blacks. Not by much, but whites are killing more than blacks.

With 72% of Americans being white (that % includes Hispanics) and 13% being black, I suspect that you are correct in saying whites commit more killings. That is exactly what I would expect.

sfcalifornia is just another progressive troll that has to spin (and outright lie about) statistics in order to push the agenda.

She can't be honest when comparing a minority that represents less than 20% of the population, because if she did then she'd have to point out that they are 5 times more likely to commit murder.

If you weren't such a conservative dimwit, you'd have noticed:

a) I'm a guy.

b) The point of the post wasn't who was killing more, the point of the post was who was killing who. You added killing as a percent of population by race to the conversation. All I said was its the white people who are killing white people and it's black people who are killing black people.

With 72% of Americans being white (that % includes Hispanics) and 13% being black, I suspect that you are correct in saying whites commit more killings. That is exactly what I would expect.

sfcalifornia is just another progressive troll that has to spin (and outright lie about) statistics in order to push the agenda.

She can't be honest when comparing a minority that represents less than 20% of the population, because if she did then she'd have to point out that they are 5 times more likely to commit murder.

a) I'm a guy.

b) The point of the post wasn't who was killing more, the point of the post was who was killing who. You added killing as a percent of population by race to the conversation. All I said was its the white people who are killing white people and it's black people who are killing black people.

In order to compare who is killing more, one has to compare RATES, not absolute numbers

a) I'm a guy.

In order to compare who is killing more, one has to compare RATES, not absolute numbers

Oh the old Rates Dodge which pretends that 1000 dead white bodies is not as bad as 100 dead black bodies because of stats. :lol:

100 white guys in a room with 2 blacks. One white guy kills 30 people and Vox wont bat an eye. The black guy kills the other black guy and Vox will scream YOU KILLED 50% of the black people while tripping over all the dead white folks :eusa_boohoo:

a) I'm a guy.

Oh the old Rates Dodge which pretends that 1000 dead white bodies is not as bad as 100 dead black bodies because of stats. :lol:

100 white guys in a room with 2 blacks. One white guy kills 30 people and Vox wont bat an eye. The black guy kills the other black guy and Vox will scream YOU KILLED 50% of the black people while tripping over all the dead white folks :eusa_boohoo:
The problem is that blacks don't just kill blacks. A few of those white guys were probably killed by the blacks before they got on to the business of killing each other.

Such a stupid example calls for stupid responses. Grow up ffs!

The problem is that blacks don't just kill blacks. A few of those white guys were probably killed by the blacks before they got on to the business of killing each other.

Such a stupid example calls for stupid responses. Grow up ffs!

Right, because the number of bodies isn't the problem. It's only after you use a calculator :lol: Sho you right

a) I'm a guy.

Hey dingbat, what did I JUST write? There it is in black and white, easy for you to read: The point of the post WASN'T who was killing more.

The point of my post, along with the link if you'd bother to read it, was that it is an overwhelming majority of white people who kill white people and black people who kill black people. There is a very small amount of cross-race killing going on in this country, proving that murder in America is primarily NOT based on cross-race hatred.

a) I'm a guy.

Hey dingbat, what did I JUST write? There it is in black and white, easy for you to read: The point of the post WASN'T who was killing more.

The point of my post, along with the link if you'd bother to read it, was that it is an overwhelming majority of white people who kill white people and black people who kill black people. There is a very small amount of cross-race killing going on in this country, proving that murder in America is primarily NOT based on cross-race hatred.

Well the victim in them wont let them see this even if it is in a place called "reality"

Well the victim in them wont let them see this even if it is in a place called "reality"

Yeah, says the victim who cries "RACIST" when he doesn't agree with you.

Yeah, says the victim who cries "RACIST" when he doesn't agree with you.

Great way to make a point. Avoid having one altogether. I see you girl, you got my attention already. Happy? Got it all out?

Forum List

Back