Pat Buchanan is just like the racist whites of USMB

Divecon knows exactly what the Bass is saying is true and he being a white male himself feels offended or maybe even scared that maybe some people of color will be able to see right through him and see the same things perhaps.

The Bass is not a racist, he simply points out a lot of the ugly things that some white folk do that are racist that sometimes they're not even aware of. Furthermore, the Bass' mother-in-law is white and we both get along fine and talk about the race issue.

So ... then it's okay to say that most black folk, or some black folk, are just greedy fucks that want to steal and break the law just to get away with it? Also that many black folk will fuck over white folk for a dime if they have a chance?

:eusa_whistle:

the difference is, you assertion isn't based on reality, the Bass' is. Some of the things Buchanan says a lot of white folk believe it, maybe not on a conscious level as much as the latent level because its instilled in whites in school, very subtly.
ah, so because you actually believe your own bullshit gives it validity

btw, my girl friends mom is black(potential mother in law) so i guess that makes us even, eh?

Divecon knows exactly what the Bass is saying is true and he being a white male himself feels offended or maybe even scared that maybe some people of color will be able to see right through him and see the same things perhaps.
guess again, idiot

you're suffering from projection

The Bass is not a racist, he simply points out a lot of the ugly things that some white folk do that are racist that sometimes they're not even aware of. Furthermore, the Bass' mother-in-law is white and we both get along fine and talk about the race issue.

So ... then it's okay to say that most black folk, or some black folk, are just greedy fucks that want to steal and break the law just to get away with it? Also that many black folk will fuck over white folk for a dime if they have a chance?

the difference is, you assertion isn't based on reality, the Bass' is. Some of the things Buchanan says a lot of white folk believe it, maybe not on a conscious level as much as the latent level because its instilled in whites in school, very subtly.

No, it is based on reality, 90% of the black people I know are criminals, and most of them are proud of it. Your's is no different. We can find statistics on both sides of the argument ... so my assertion is based on just as much reality as your's is.

ah, so because you actually believe your own bullshit gives it validity

btw, my girl friends mom is black(potential mother in law) so i guess that makes us even, eh?

You never answered the question, what kind of con are you? Don't insult us true conservatives by claiming to be something you are not. The Bass never made an accusation against all whites, just some.

No, it is based on reality, 90% of the black people I know are criminals, and most of them are proud of it. Your's is no different. We can find statistics on both sides of the argument ... so my assertion is based on just as much reality as your's is.

Sure and dog poo smell likes roses too... :rolleyes:

Hmm ... and you know all the people I know? See what your problem is, you assume that the tiny portion of the people you know actually represents everyone ... that is just plain stupidity and no better than Pat.

Hmm ... and you know all the people I know? See what your problem is, you assume that the tiny portion of the people you know actually represents everyone ... that is just plain stupidity and no better than Pat.

The catch is, 90% of black people you know does equal the sum total of 90% of black people in America.

The catch is, 90% of black people you know does equal the sum total of 90% of black people in America.

All you did was restate what I did, the difference is that I know that, however you won't accept it.

LOL
repeat that to yourself

LOL
repeat that to yourself

It was a typo you idiot, so the Bass is not going to edit it after just stating what it is, 90% of black people don't represent 90% of the blacks that she knows..

LOL
repeat that to yourself

It was a typo you idiot, so the Bass is not going to edit it after just stating what it is, 90% of black people don't represent 90% of the blacks that she knows..

Again you fail to see that:

The catch is, 90% of white people you know does equal the sum total of 90% of white people in America.

Notice, I only changed two words. :eusa_whistle:

LOL
repeat that to yourself

The catch is, 90% of white people you know does equal the sum total of 90% of white people in America.

But the Bass never referred to 90% of whites as being anything in particular, so why put words in people's mouths?

Crying about the heavy racism against white males that doesn't really exist. In a nutshell, he represents a good proportion of what most white American males think with his racial views. Why isn't anyone calling him a race hustler?

Because unlike most race hustlers, his areas of interest are not entirely about questions of race, probably.

Buchanann isn't solely focused on the issue of race like, for example, Jesse Jackson.

In fact race is a relatively minor part of his schtick.

Mostly he's a geopolitical thinker rather than one focused on domestic issues.

But the Bass never referred to 90% of whites as being anything in particular, so why put words in people's mouths?

Okay then, here's a more accurate alteration:

The catch is, most of white people you know does equal the sum total of most of white people in America.

... and don't try to deny that you said "most" ... you did in this very thread.

Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson are just like the racist blacks of USMB .
Crying about the heavy racism against black males that doesn't really exist. In a nutshell, they represent a good proportion of what most black American males think with their racial views. Why isn't anyone calling them race hustlers?
Fixed.

Pat Buchanan just always wants to play devil's advocate. At this point, he is making money in a certain niche and really can't afford to become too racist.

Charlie, do you ever talk about anything except racial unrest? Got any hobbies? Fish? Hunt? Got a life? What do you do besides talk about all of this racial bullshit? Inquiring minds want to know.

Pat Buchanan just always wants to play devil's advocate. At this point, he is making money in a certain niche and really can't afford to become too racist.

He represents a former school of Republicanism, I think.

I suggest to you that he isn't playing devil's advocate since his basic opinions really haven't changed all that much in the last fourty years.

PB is actually one of my favorite living Republicans.

I usually disagree with his opinions about most things, but his arguments to support his positions are typically sound enough if you buy into his givens.

I just don't buy into most of them.

He's spot on about the trade issue, though.

He me and most of the floundering fathers are on the same page on that issue.

Forum List

Back