Parents...What naughty stuff have you laughed at?

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
Other than swearing, because I think all kids have done that.

Stuff you aren't supposed to laugh at but do, just because of that phrase your parents say to you when you are young: "I hope you have a child(ren) just like you..." Or something similar.

Nathan was attempting to open the patio door to go outside. I warned him not to because he was not dressed (he was still in his diaper and night shirt), and instead of listening to me, he sassed me by sticking his fingers in the corner of his mouth, stuck his tongue out and opened the door quick and dashed outside and I had to chase him. He thought this was oh, so funny of course.

I had to hide my laugh with the sassy face he made, because that is the first time I had seen him make that face, and I didn't realize he knew how.

my 4yr old was getting picked on by his older brother, although I hear he wasn't completely innocent. Anyway, his brother smacked him as he walked by and he turned around and says "hey, what was that for?"

When my daughter was around 5 she was following a bunny around in the snow and got to close to the road. When I saw the tracks I went in and got her. She swore she didn't go close to the road, so I put on her boots and we followed the tracks that she had made. When we got to the end I turned around and realized she had been dragging her feet and the tracks were all gone, she looked up at me and said "momma I don't see any tracks". I put her in her room and had to call my husband laughing. She's 11 tomorrow and still to smart for her own good.

Forum List

Back