Parents outraged after video shows premature newborn dropped in delivery room

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Parents outraged after video shows premature newborn dropped in delivery room
CHANDLER, Ariz. - Parents of newborn twins are speaking out after they posted a video on social media showing doctors dropping one of the babies on her head.

Must be what happened to the Trump hating idiots on here LOL........

On a serious note, I'd be beyond pissed...... the video makes for a nice lawsuits they will make out in the end blessed with millions they will say ............

Most leftist douches don't care about new babies anyway half u punk asses want to abort them after they are born like sick freaks.

Just imagine what a better world this would be if Mike Pompeo had been aborted:

"The deployment to the Middle East is 'something we've been working on for a little while,' said Sec. of State Mike Pompeo, adding that Tehran will be held responsible for any attack on American interests - no matter where it comes from.

Seriously, I've had three kids and each time, and whenever I watch the nurses handle them as newborn infants, cleaning them up and whatnot, I get the feeling that my kids are being processed the same way a disgruntled shipping room employees tosses boxes marked as 'fragile'.

It's like 'shouldn't you be more gentle and careful' but I don't say anying because I worry they'll kick me out of the maternity ward.

^^^ If they had kicked you out of the maternity ward for defending what is yours, that only would've been more for you to have against them. You should've busted them. Newborn lives are what were in their possession and in my opinion, lives like that need all of the defense that they can get since they don't yet have the ability to take up for themselves.

God bless you and your kids always!!!

Holly

Just imagine what a better world this would be if Mike Pompeo had been aborted:

"The deployment to the Middle East is 'something we've been working on for a little while,' said Sec. of State Mike Pompeo, adding that Tehran will be held responsible for any attack on American interests - no matter where it comes from.
Or yourself. These sorts of off topic hit and run troll generated attacks really lower the quality of discussions and make it a place where idiots predominate.

• Banned
Seriously, I've had three kids and each time, and whenever I watch the nurses handle them as newborn infants, cleaning them up and whatnot, I get the feeling that my kids are being processed the same way a disgruntled shipping room employees tosses boxes marked as 'fragile'.

It's like 'shouldn't you be more gentle and careful' but I don't say anything because I worry they'll kick me out of the maternity ward.

They see babies as nothing more than what the idiots were taught just a " clump of cells. life is worthless to the democratic scum if half theses idiots realize how they are nothing but cannibalistic cancer cells.

These mental nuts are the same losers who want abortions after their born whats that tell you about these mental nuts.

Forum List

Back