Paranoid much?

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
Keep reading. Some real Alex Jones shit right there.

Robert Mueller Must Finish Investigating Before Trump Gets His Supreme Court Pick

Our country faces a potential political crisis—and Mitch McConnell’s rush to replace retiring Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy is about to make it much, much worse.

I’m not referring to the Senate GOP’s eagerness to vote on a nominee only months, or weeks, before an election. This is hypocritical, given the way they treated Merrick Garland. But it’s unsurprising given the way McConnell and his caucus have conducted themselves for a decade or more.

Republicans have given up entirely on democrsts. They have been reduced to noise.

Maybe more like road kill. I hope Trump picks the nastiest hardcore conservative out there and the GOP rams him/her down the DNC's throat. The DNC are clearly on a mission of total attrition and destruction, so I say nuke em hard and nuke em often. Ginsberg is next to go.

Keep reading. Some real Alex Jones shit right there.

Robert Mueller Must Finish Investigating Before Trump Gets His Supreme Court Pick

Our country faces a potential political crisis—and Mitch McConnell’s rush to replace retiring Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy is about to make it much, much worse.

I’m not referring to the Senate GOP’s eagerness to vote on a nominee only months, or weeks, before an election. This is hypocritical, given the way they treated Merrick Garland. But it’s unsurprising given the way McConnell and his caucus have conducted themselves for a decade or more.
Muller better hurry up then, because Trump and the republican control senate are not waiting on him to finish.

The SCOTUS ratification and the Mueller report will split the country into 55% antiTrump and 45% proTrump for good.

Forum List

Back