Panera Bread . . .

I've seen perfectly healthy people die...
Yeah, worked in a major metropolitan hospital (Fairfax) for 11 years, I saw more than enough people die, healthy and otherwise .

Do you still live in the Fairfax VA area? Or did we discuss this already...?
Nope, left NoVA in 2012, last place I lived was Reston. Currently in El Paso Texas, would love to get back up to Colorado Springs or Santa Fe, NM.

Yeah you may have mentioned that to me before a few months ago, I live just 20 miles outside of Manassas.
DC.......? :lol:

Please no, the other direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even believe I am on this Board. I could puke from the politics... (and bad sports teams)

Make me a sammich!

Yeah, worked in a major metropolitan hospital (Fairfax) for 11 years, I saw more than enough people die, healthy and otherwise .

Nope, left NoVA in 2012, last place I lived was Reston. Currently in El Paso Texas, would love to get back up to Colorado Springs or Santa Fe, NM.

Yeah you may have mentioned that to me before a few months ago, I live just 20 miles outside of Manassas.

Marshal? Delaplane?

Marshal? Delaplane?

Close enough... don't want the crazies looking me up :)

Marshal? Delaplane?

Unless you're using a VPN it's not hard to see exactly where you're posting from, if the looker knows what they're doing.

Marshal? Delaplane?

Unless you're using a VPN it's not hard to see exactly where you're posting from, if the looker knows what they're doing.

well the can come find me then if they want.... but not going to offer a challenge but...... :)

. . . . is over-rated and waaay fucking over-priced.

:mad-61:

And the sandwiches have a weird smell which is why I only get the danishes

Are you over your chick/women issues? Cause I can solve them all but you have to follow m advice...

I done told him he's gotta lose that Cowgirls logo....

That would be an excellent start!

Especially since I'm a Redskins fan (though, I'm pretty sure in light of recent events, they won't be the Redskins for much longer....)

Are you over your chick/women issues? Cause I can solve them all but you have to follow m advice...

Especially since I'm a Redskins fan (though, I'm pretty sure in light of recent events, they won't be the Redskins for much longer....)

This is one o' my favorite internet photos....

Hornet7414f4ea7eb75178.jpg

:D

This is one o' my favorite internet photos....

Hornet7414f4ea7eb75178.jpg

:D

I like this one too! :)

Forum List

Back