Pam Bondi lays out case against joe biden

In business ... if a competitor's mole is found in the customer's company ... then it is the CEO's responsibility to call the customer's CEO and scream, threaten and abuse ... best business practice ...

In government ... the President needs to send a complaint to the Attorney General and let the AG's office investigate, call a grand jury etc etc etc ... following the Constitution to the letter ...

We have our answer to Ross Perot's question now ... politics and business are a bad mix ... and I thank God every night for Mike Pence ...

The day the Bidens are held accountable keeps inching forward. The truth usually finds a way to the surface.

Pam Bondi Lays Out Case Against Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Burisma

Have Barr investigate them. He wont. She is discredited because as an AG of Fl. she got a bribe from tramp to not push charges on tramps university. Tramp is the one who is crooked and her.

Such a whiny bitch. Dumb too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The day the Bidens are held accountable keeps inching forward. The truth usually finds a way to the surface.

Pam Bondi Lays Out Case Against Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Burisma

Have Barr investigate them. He wont. She is discredited because as an AG of Fl. she got a bribe from tramp to not push charges on tramps university. Tramp is the one who is crooked and her.

Such a whiny bitch. Dumb too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not the one who took the bribe for tramp. She and Tramp are guilty of corruption. She should be disbarred.

Forum List

Back