Palin Rejects Global Warming

the title of your thread'

He accused me of telling a half truth when in fact I told the whole truth. I can't fit an entire post into the title part of the thread, that's just stupid. The very first words on my post in the body of it was clarifying the title, saying, in fact, that she didn't believe it was man made, which was his concern.

He accussed me on stating a half truth and he just did not read what he was criticizing. He was operating on ignorance.

Suggestion: Read the whole post before you come up with some ignorant reply!

Be nice... she is entitled to her opinion. And grace from us if she ever decides to change her mind. The rest of us did not agree to it all on the same day, and she has the right to study it further.

You all just make a rational decision now if you can, or add this info to the coffer you're filling to help you make a choice this November.

But be nice...

Thanks for the info to whoever started this!

-Joe

I read that it takes about 8 years to pay for the investment, not to bad actually. And it can go faster if you buy the extra gear to sell back to the electric company in your area and they do that.
well, based on what she said, its gonna take her 12 years

You are just wrong and so was idiot gunny. The Title is not the entire post. I mean what is it with you morons? :cuckoo:
what part of "your title was misleading" do you not understand?
you LIED when you said it wouldnt fit
you can have a much longer title that what you have

what part of "your title was misleading" do you not understand?
you LIED when you said it wouldnt fit
you can have a much longer title that what you have

Oh no! My title didn't explain the entire post! I actually had to use the first line inside the post to finish my thought! Yes, that proves I'm a "liar"!

You guys are as dumb as rocks.

Oh no! My title didn't explain the entire post! I actually had to use the first line inside the post to finish my thought! Yes, that proves I'm a "liar"!

You guys are as dumb as rocks.

Your title is misleading. It states she does not believe in global warming, which is UNTRUE. She does not believe there is sufficient evidence to prove man is causing it. And yes someone reading your title would believe you are telling them she does not believe at all in Global warming.

Your title could have easily included the reality with the simple addition of Man made in said title. You chose to write it in that manner for a reason, and I believe that reason was to mislead. You and I both know not everyone reads the threads, some just check thread titles and pick and chose which to read.

Someone could read it, decide she is stupid and not chose to read the thread. It is called misleading for a reason. The only dumb ass here is you. YOU chose to title the thread in a misleading manner.

Your title is misleading. It states she does not believe in global warming, which is UNTRUE. She does not believe there is sufficient evidence to prove man is causing it. And yes someone reading your title would believe you are telling them she does not believe at all in Global warming.

Your title could have easily included the reality with the simple addition of Man made in said title. You chose to write it in that manner for a reason, and I believe that reason was to mislead. You and I both know not everyone reads the threads, some just check thread titles and pick and chose which to read.

Someone could read it, decide she is stupid and not chose to read the thread. It is called misleading for a reason. The only dumb ass here is you. YOU chose to title the thread in a misleading manner.

Dude, as all as you had to do was read the post, I did explain that. I said "Man Made" in the first sentence. The first sentence for God's sake!

Its not my fault people like you don't read the full post. I was being up front and honest the whole way and you reacted in an ignorant uninformed manner and you still are.

Next time read the post before you look like an idiot and spew uninformed blather about it. You will not look like such a moron then.

Sounds like a good soldier for the Neo-con Republican cause.

She's on board with most of that Party faction's basic positions, after all.

Dude, as all as you had to do was read the post, I did explain that. I said "Man Made" in the first sentence. The first sentence for God's sake!

Its not my fault people like you don't read the full post. I was being up front and honest the whole way and you reacted in an ignorant uninformed manner and you still are.

Next time read the post before you look like an idiot and spew uninformed blather about it. You will not look like such a moron then.

I read the post you retard. And I CLEARLY stated the TITLE is misleading. ARe you brain damaged? Mentally impaired? Unable to comprehend the written word? Maybe english is not your native tongue?

You are again attempting to mislead by claiming I attacked the post you made. I clearly stated the TITLE. Again the only DUMB ASS here is you.

Sounds like a good soldier for the Neo-con Republican cause.

She's on board with most of that Party faction's basic positions, after all.

I would hopes so. Or did Obama pick Biden cause he does not believe in the liberal agenda of the Democratic party?

By the way, she is no NEOCON. You dumb shits do not even know what that word means. Neo Cons are Democrats that got feed up with the liberal far left and had more moderate positions, they abandoned the liberal democratic party and joined the Conservative republican party.

Neo Cons are only slightly right on some issues and moderate to left on others.

Palin is a CONSERVATIVE.

You know I'm growing rather weary of you spewing obscenities at me, sport.

You really ought to grow up.

You know I'm growing rather weary of you spewing obscenities at me, sport.

You really ought to grow up.

Tell ya what SPORT, you stop being an ass, calling us queer, stupid, idiot, sport and all the other terms you use and maybe we will stop calling you names as well. Ehh SPORT?

I read the post you retard. And I CLEARLY stated the TITLE is misleading. ARe you brain damaged? Mentally impaired? Unable to comprehend the written word? Maybe english is not your native tongue?

You are again attempting to mislead by claiming I attacked the post you made. I clearly stated the TITLE. Again the only DUMB ASS here is you.

Are you and uptight, and emotional teenage girl???

Who the fuck cares about thread titles. I can't believe you wasted an hour of your life, writing posts criticizing a thread title. Get a life.

Anyone who clicked on the link knew in 1 second, what the post was about - anthropogenic climate change.

Your title of the thread is a incorrect, either purposefully or cause you just don't know better. She does not deny Global Warming at all. She denies there is evidence to prove man has caused it and man can fix it.

But hey half truths work so well for Liberals don't they?

The title, although not explicit, definitely implies man made. To assume from the title that Palin simply denied that the temperature of the earth is increasing would require either you to be an idiot or for you to think she was. I think she’s just misguided. You I have yet to decide about, being new here :)

Forum List

Back