Palin invents word "refudiate", compares herself to Shakespeare

stop it Palin Bashers, I just spit coffee on my computer. Palin read shakespear, what was your favorite. All of them.
Classic

She's the only American to be socially promoted out of college.

I was in King Lear and Hamlet many moons ago.
Sarah Palin obviously has read Shakespeare.
She is the modern day Ophelia and has that down to a T.

i hope the rightwingnut morons are keeping a list of the rightwingnut threads that are redundant.

Palin is the gift that keeps on giving.

you betcha!

You got a little spittle there in the corner... No, the left side... Right there!...

Here, let me get it...

not a drop of spittle, hon...

:lol:

come on... you have to admit that it's really funny to watch the rightwingnuts get so incensed every time someone insults their mascot. you also have to laugh at the hypocrisy of any of said rightwingnuts complaining that there are too many threads on a given subject.

Shelia Jackson lee would be called an idiot by them for saying such a thing.

i hope the rightwingnut morons are keeping a list of the rightwingnut threads that are redundant.

Palin is the gift that keeps on giving.

you betcha!

You got a little spittle there in the corner... No, the left side... Right there!...

Here, let me get it...

not a drop of spittle, hon...

come on... you have to admit that it's really funny to watch the rightwingnuts get so incensed every time someone insults their mascot. you also have to laugh at the hypocrisy of any of said rightwingnuts complaining that there are too many threads on a given subject.

There's an absence of the word "leftwingnuts" in that post...

Why is that? Odd, huh?....

Mocking the PDS of the leftwingnuts is just another service we-who-dont-give-a-shit-about-palin perform here... somebody has to keep the leftwingnuts in check...:cool:

Shelia Jackson lee would be called an idiot by them for saying such a thing.

Actually, most of us don't care how intelligent Jackson Lee is, we care that she makes bad judgements. You can't do that to Palin, so you criticize her intelligence.

Last edited:
I wish liberals would repudiate from mocking Sarah Palin.

She knows she erred and is mocking herself. She doesn't need any help from liberals who think they are smarter than her.

Shes a money and fame person and deserves anything she gets while hunting for it.

Yea....like Palin ever read Shakespeare

Hey Sarah !........Whats your favorite Shakespearean play?

Palin.......All of them

I don't think you understand what the OP means. Shakespeare was a man of words. His vocabulary was huge. However, more than half of the words in his vocabulary were words he personally invented, and hunmdreds of them are used today all the time.

Words are invented every year. You can get a list on google. Pretty interesting. So, what is wring with her inventing a word or two along the way?

There's a great scene in the original version of "The Omen" where a priest has covered all the walls of his room with pages of The Bible.

I imagine that some of the more extreme Palin Obsessives have similar rooms. In their cases, however, the walls are covered by magazine and newspaper stories and pictures of Palin.

There's a great scene in the original version of "The Omen" where a priest has covered all the walls of his room with pages of The Bible.

I imagine that some of the more extreme Palin Obsessives have similar rooms. In their cases, however, the walls are covered by magazine and newspaper stories and pictures of Palin.

And I bet every one of those magazines and newspapers are Palins favorites

You betcha!

Yea....like Palin ever read Shakespeare

Hey Sarah !........Whats your favorite Shakespearean play?

Palin.......All of them

I don't think you understand what the OP means. Shakespeare was a man of words. His vocabulary was huge. However, more than half of the words in his vocabulary were words he personally invented, and hunmdreds of them are used today all the time.

Words are invented every year. You can get a list on google. Pretty interesting. So, what is wring with her inventing a word or two along the way?

Shakespeare did not invent words by butchering the meaning of existing words.

Refudiate... I like it.

Main Entry: re·fu- ti-ate
Pronunciation: \ri-ˈfyü-dē-ˌāt\
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): re·fu-ti-a-ted; re·fu-ti-a·ting
Etymology: Latin refute + repudiate
Date: 1545
1 : To refute by demonstrating that a claim, assertion, or allegation is fallacious or incorrect whilst simultaneously repudiating the claim, assertion, or allegation or its implication(s)

Submitted to Urban Dictionary :cool:

Irregardless of the truthiness of Palins claims on Spacebook, we are in agreeance that her ability to post information on the interweb is challenged by her tendency to misremember.
and only the snow can begin to explain
how children are apt to forget to remember
with up so floating many bells down

Forum List

Back