Palin Book Slams Levi Johnston, such a hypocrite she is

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Palin Book Slams Levi Johnston

" She alleges that he was absent when her daughter Bristol Palin gave birth to Tripp and that he disgraced himself by repeatedly criticizing the Palins."

The real question should be where was the ultra conservative, true parent Sarah Palin when her daughter was out getting banged by Levi Johnston?

must be a slow news day, I guess no more Democrats are on trial today..:lol::cuckoo:

Last edited:

" She alleges that he was absent when her daughter Bristol Palin gave birth to Tripp and that he disgraced himself by repeatedly criticizing the Palins."

The real question should be where was the ultra conservative, true parent Sarah Palin when her daughter was out getting banged by Levi Johnston?

nobody cares s0n...............

All this Sarah Palin smearing going on!!!! Tell me its not an effort of angst racheted up by feminist bulldogs and the limpwristers. You expect it from the bulldogs.....but the limpwristers? Like standing up and proudly professing, "Indeed......Im not a man's man!!!":lol:

gay

All this Sarah Palin smearing going on!!!! Tell me its not an effort of angst racheted up by feminist bulldogs and the limpwristers. You expect it from the bulldogs.....but the limpwristers? Like standing up and proudly professing, "Indeed......Im not a man's man!!!":lol:

gay

She's the country's number one shitsmearer, liar and distorter, STFU.

gay

3664342.jpg

exposed s0n................

WOW.

Are you sure about that??

Palin is no better or worse than anyone other shitsmearer, liar and distorter out there.

Heaven knows there are plenty to chose from in both camps.

As for Levi. Who give a shit.

gay

It appears you are jealous of that and compteing for the position yourself.

The real question is where are your parents while your on here spewing this lame bullshit.

gay

The real question is where are your parents while your on here spewing this lame bullshit.

I've accomplished more in nearly 15 years of military service than Palin has ever done in her life, at least I've never quit on anything or anybody.

gay

:lol:

In that case, I disgrace myself on a daily basis...
I have nothing but criticism for the Palins.:eusa_whistle:

Gavin Rosdale has gotten more ass then you've ever even seen, in person, and his Music kicks ass. Leave him out of your political fantasy world, douchebag.

Forum List

Back