Palestinian teen attacked by Jewish Israeli teens yelling "Death to Arabs"

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Wow, what wonderful people those Jews are.

Palestinian teen attacked and hospitalized in East Jerusalem by Jews yelling 'death to Arabs'

Palestinian Teen Attacked and Hospitalized in East Jerusalem by Jews Yelling 'Death to Arabs'

Ibrahim Sawilam, 16, was attacked by a group of religious Jews who shouted 'death to Arabs.' Family says that though they filed a complaint, police have yet to investigate

Nir Hasson May 16, 2019 11:54 PM
0comments
A Palestinian teen from East Jerusalem was hospitalized after being attacked by Jews shouting Death to Arabs, but police haven t bothered to investigat

Palestinian teen attacked and hospitalized in East Jerusalem by Jews yelling 'death to Arabs'

Palestinian Teen Attacked and Hospitalized in East Jerusalem by Jews Yelling 'Death to Arabs'

Ibrahim Sawilam, 16, was attacked by a group of religious Jews who shouted 'death to Arabs.' Family says that though they filed a complaint, police have yet to investigate

0comments
A Palestinian teen from East Jerusalem was hospitalized after being attacked by Jews shouting Death to Arabs, but police haven t bothered to investigat

2014 kidnapping and murder of Israeli teenagers - Wikipedia

0comments
They obviously didn’t have any Polaks to attack

RE: Palestinian teen attacked by Jewish Israeli teens yelling "Death to Arabs"
⁜→ SobieskiSavedEurope, et al,

I don't see any evidence of that. But then I don't have inside police access. So I'll take your word for it.

Lightening Pointer.png
(COMMENT)

But I'm not surprised. For decades and decades, the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) has demonstrated over and over again what callous disregard for human life they have → with it being very cruel and showing no concern for the Israelis. Who is surprised that the escalation in the adverse backlash by the Israelis increased. I'm amazed that the HoAP has not been able to incite more violent reactions. After all, that appears to be the 2019 theme - engaging in conduct, which is either designed or likely to provoke or encourage any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or acts of aggression. You would have to be a moron not to see the little footprints leading the media for the story about how draconian the Israelis are.

Most Respectfully,
R

0comments

Now, THAT is FUNNY !! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::RockOn:

RE: Palestinian teen attacked by Jewish Israeli teens yelling "Death to Arabs"
⁜→ SobieskiSavedEurope, et al,

I don't see any evidence of that. But then I don't have inside police access. So I'll take your word for it.

(COMMENT)

But I'm not surprised. For decades and decades, the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) has demonstrated over and over again what callous disregard for human life they have → with it being very cruel and showing no concern for the Israelis. Who is surprised that the escalation in the adverse backlash by the Israelis increased. I'm amazed that the HoAP has not been able to incite more violent reactions. After all, that appears to be the 2019 theme - engaging in conduct, which is either designed or likely to provoke or encourage any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or acts of aggression. You would have to be a moron not to see the little footprints leading the media for the story about how draconian the Israelis are.

Most Respectfully,
R

When has terrorist Israel cared about Human rights?

0comments

They did that recently as well.

Israeli assaults Polish ambassador to Israel.

0comments

"Wow, what wonderful people those Jews are."

....don't-cha just love how "they" hold up their bibles along with a bazooka GUN...........yeah, i get it, i get it ! ()

snobski.....i mean reallly! israel is pretty much 'composed' ["wonderful"] - composed ["wonderful"] enough not to flatten the joint/people-- EVEN AFTER the non-stop, year after year, day after day barrage of bombs and rockets coming from the palestinian side....

why you PLAYIN' me like that bro ?

Have a nice day bro.........

Forum List

Back