Palestinian peaceful civilians throw stones at Israeli cars. <Video>

They target innocent civilians. Ho can you make peace with these people?

Israel killed four times the number of innocents in the same period :evil:

The question is not the number of people killed.
If Hamas leadership proceeds with their careless attacks, and keep hiding in civilian populated areas , of course there would be civilian casualties.
If innocents die , it's due to the reckless actions of Hamas.

Hamas is targeting civilians on purpose I.E their goal being killing civilians.
Israel tries as much as possible to avoid civilian casualties.

If Hamas had the weapons and technology Israel has, all the Jews in Israel would be dead the next day...

On the other hand ,there are 4.5 Million living and breathing Palestinians, which proves beyond all doubt that Israel does not target civilians on purpose.

Israel has killed far fewer Palestinian Arabs than any other western style democracy would have if they had been subjected to decades of terrorist attacks against their citizens when they were eating or praying or going to school. And don't try to pretend that the Arab murders of Israeli civilians were political acts. No rational person believes these murders could have achieved anything more for the Palestinian Arabs than Israel had already offered. They were hate crimes, nothing more.

And what do you imagine those who were killed were innocent of? For decades the Palestinian Arab gangs, Hamas, Fatah, Islamic Jihad, etc., have been murdering any innocent Palestinian Arabs who wanted to live in peace with Israelis among them as collaborators, so that today, there is little evidence that any "innocents" are left among them. Perhaps some today are innocent of strapping explosives belts on themselves or their children and some are innocent of attacking Israeli school buses, few can claim to be innocent of supporting and encouraging and celebrating these hate crimes and none of the Palestinian Arab leaderships can claim to be innocent of setting up in residential neighborhoods for the purpose of juicing up casualties for propaganda purposes. In a poll from last summer, "Seventy-three percent agreed with a quote from the charter (and a hadith, or tradition ascribed to the prophet Muhammad) about the need to kill Jews hiding behind stones and trees."

6 in 10 Palestinians reject 2-sta... JPost - Diplomacy & Politics

Just what do you imagine them to be innocent of?

Seems standard for Israel
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-aRliNKEqs]Israel lügt im TV !! Israel is deeply,deeply sorry :( - YouTube[/ame]

The only reason why there are Palestinian civilian casualties is this
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWQQFJXMrg4&NR=1&feature=fvwp"]Hamas using children as human shields - YouTube[/ame]

The only reason why there are Palestinian civilian casualties is this
Hamas using children as human shields - YouTube

Not so. It's not the only reason, but there's no doubt that the "Palestinian" side uses their young and women as human shields with any resultant deaths hurried to the media with all the accompanying wails.

Some even think that if 'they' can use their own as human shields to protect their launching sites, etc. from retaliation, then it is fine for them (soldiers) to use these 'civilians' (that they catch along the way) to protect themselves.

I disagree with this view. Most Israeli do, yet in the acts of war, this happens as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Jos , good point ...
Israel feels sorry when a Palestinian civilian is killed.
Hamas are happy and proud of themselves when an Israeli civilian is killed.

If Hamas leadership proceeds with their careless attacks, and keep hiding in civilian populated areas , of course there would be civilian casualties.

If Hamas had the weapons and technology Israel has, all the Jews in Israel would be dead the next day...

On the other hand ,there are 4.5 Million living and breathing Palestinians, which proves beyond all doubt that Israel does not target civilians on purpose.

You're wrong, the question is the number of innocents killed.

The Israelis know they can kill any number of innocent Palestinians and the likes of you will make any amount of excuses for them. :evil:

The Israelis know they can kill any number of innocent Palestinians and the likes of you will make any amount of excuses for them. :evil:

Then the "Palestinians" need to stop putting their young and women in harms way. This will likely result in far less 'innocent' lives being taken.

:thup:

The question is not the number of innocents killed.
You are blaming Israel for protecting it's citizens better then the Hamas protects it's citizens.
The only goal of Israel is to protect it's citizens at any cost , Hamas's goal is to harm Israel at any cost , they don't give a crap about Palestinians.

So it's obvious that if the Hamas government doesn't care if it's citizens are getting hurt there would be more Palestinian deaths then Israelis.

It seems you are ignoring reality though,
You claim that Israel wants to kill Palestinians just for the fun of it , innocent or not.
Fact : Israel has the means to kill all the Palestinians now residing in Gaza and the West bank.

So , if Israel is willing and able to kill all the Palestinians ... How come the Palestinians are still alive ? It's impossible , so your claim cannot be true.

Then the "Palestinians" need to stop putting their young and women in harms way. This will likely result in far less 'innocent' lives being taken.

Ah, I see grasshopper, you just slaughter away and..blame the victims.

I like your war theory, kill as many as I want and then blame them for being the wrong place at the wrong time...silly innocent people. :cuckoo:

I like your war theory, kill as many as I want and then blame them for being the wrong place at the wrong time...silly innocent people. :cuckoo:

An army purposes should be to protect it's people and not put them in harms way ...
Hamas is deliberately putting innocent people in harms way , it's a win win situation for them.
If Israel fires at them, innocent people die , and Hamas gets to call the press and talk about innocent casualties.
If Israel doesn't respond they can keep on shooting.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TejVJWSTTpY"]hamas using boy as human shield - YouTube[/ame]

human-shields.jpg

HumanShields.jpg

LiveLeak-dot-com-7852972dbaf6-terrorcivilians6_2.jpg

Last edited:

An army purposes should be to protect it's people and not put them in harms way ...
Hamas is deliberately putting innocent people in harms way , it's a win win situation for them.
If Israel fires at them, innocent people die , and Hamas gets to call the press and talk about innocent casualties.
If Israel doesn't respond they can keep on shooting.

HumanShields.jpg

Whats wrong with this picture?

The guy firing and the one behind him both are using Israeli made Galil rifles with military slings
Galil.jpg

Hamas don't discriminate against weapon manufactures
here we have ak-47
hamas.jpg

k1_wa.jpg

And an American M-16.
This is from Hamas summer camp for kids by the way.

images

I too went to Summer camps, and fired live rounds at age 12 onwards

images

I too went to Summer camps, and fired live rounds at age 12 onwards
2 little points...
First of all I can't really make out a star of David , you have a larger picture ?
Second, What exactly is the point of this picture ?
Let's assume that this guy is a Jew and all the guys around him are Jews ...What would be the point ?

Forum List

Back