"Palestinian Contributions" On Google: Zero LOL

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
:badgrin:

Yesterday morning, I listened to Israeli Ambassador Dan Gillerman describe the terrorist attack in Jerusalem in which a Palestinian construction worker suddenly turned the bulldozer he was driving into traffic, crushing everything (and everyone) in its path.

The attack took place on one of Jerusalem’s busiest streets. Ambassador Gillerman noted sarcastically that the driver “courteously” stopped to let a car pull in front of him, which he then ran over and crushed, killing a woman and her baby. In another car, a woman threw her baby out the car window before the bulldozer crushed her to death. (The baby survived, the ambassador said, but was “gravely wounded.”)

According to Gillerman, the construction worker was an Israeli-Arab who worked for an Israeli Arab. “He took the bulldozer, with which he fed his own wife and family, and used it to crush other families to death, simply for being Israeli Jews.”

Gillerman described the attack as typical of the Palestinian contribution to the world. Of course, the ambassador was angry (who wouldn’t be?). But he went on to argue his point, reminding the audience that it was the Palestinians who invented airline hijackings. The long lines at airports are another Palestinian contribution to the world, said Gillerman

In any case, I wanted to be fair. So I typed the keywords “Palestinian contributions” (but without the quotes) into the Google News Search and got 519 hits containing those two words. Browsing through some of the hits, I noticed that wherever the word “contributions” appeared, it was in reference to contributions made TO the Palestinians. I couldn’t find any listing Palestinian “contributions” in the sense of the Palestinians being the contributors.

So, I thought I’d narrow the search: I typed “Palestinian contributions” using quotes, which forces Google to return only those documents that contain those exact words. This was what I got:

Your search – “Palestinian contributions” – did not match any documents.

Continued: Palestinian contributions to the world

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
Palestinians: Other Arabs Who Can't Accomplish Anything In Life And Would Rather Wrap Themselves In The Seductive Melodrama Of Eternal Struggle And Death. :badgrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
:clap2:

Is it racist to criticize the Palestinians as the world's most tiresome crybabies with a bogus cause and a plight that's entirely self-inflicted? The Palestinian cause is a lie. They could have had peace ten times over if they wanted it, but, they don't want peace, they want victory and they won't be happy until Israel is wiped from the map....driven by crude, irrational, religious hatred.

This is not about territory and it's certainly isn't about justice or human rights because Arab societies don't know the meaning of those words.It's about Jew-hatred as mandated by the Koran and as preached in the mosques and taught to the children in Arab countries day in and day out generation after poisoned generation.

We need to do the Arabs a huge favor and tell them the truth they so badly need to hear, that their hatred is the cause of their misery. They've become prisoners of it. It has come to define their very identity. And, until they can find a way to remove this ugly stain from their hearts they will always be chained to it and they and their children will never be free, Arab spring or no Arab spring.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1N1zhUm84w]The great Palestinian lie - YouTube[/ame]

How could here be Palestinan accomplishments if they never even existed.

:clap2:

Is it racist to criticize the Palestinians as the world's most tiresome crybabies with a bogus cause and a plight that's entirely self-inflicted? The Palestinian cause is a lie. They could have had peace ten times over if they wanted it, but, they don't want peace, they want victory and they won't be happy until Israel is wiped from the map....driven by crude, irrational, religious hatred.

This is not about territory and it's certainly isn't about justice or human rights because Arab societies don't know the meaning of those words.It's about Jew-hatred as mandated by the Koran and as preached in the mosques and taught to the children in Arab countries day in and day out generation after poisoned generation.

We need to do the Arabs a huge favor and tell them the truth they so badly need to hear, that their hatred is the cause of their misery. They've become prisoners of it. It has come to define their very identity. And, until they can find a way to remove this ugly stain from their hearts they will always be chained to it and they and their children will never be free, Arab spring or no Arab spring.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1N1zhUm84w]The great Palestinian lie - YouTube[/ame]
Beautifully said. The best quote from this video which drives it all home is:

"The Arabs don't hate Jews because of Israel, they hate Israel because of Jews".

Bravo, Excellent.

Forum List

Back