Palestinian Boy Wants to Be an Engineer So He ‘Can Blow Up the Jews’

I am sure Jewish children may have wanted to blow up the Germans in the past. Palestinian kids are no different.

Never noticed any of that once the war ended and Nuremburg concluded. Lots of jews now driving Mercedes and BMWs. Have never seen an institutionized campaign to "blow up Germans" in my lifetime.... NeoNazis maybe. But not Germans..

Really?

"They operated for sixteen years between 1944 and 1960 and were responsible for the deaths of about 1,500 high-ranking Nazi officials." Jewish Revenge Squads - History Learning Site

Drop in the bucket compared to the 1000 year grudges that Muslims hold for Jews..

...which in turn pales into insignificance compared to the intensity and longevity of "grudges" that Christians hold against Jewish people. Christianity and Judaism were fierce rivals before Islam even appeared on the scene.

Investigated, on what evidence? Say so?
When Hamas uses Plestinians as human shields, Israelis and other countries have clear evidence.

Nothing to do but derail the subject and support Islamism huh?
When Hamas uses Plestinians as human shields, Israelis and other countries have clear evidence.

No they don't, I've yet to see any credible, non-Zionist Hasbara evidence to that effect.

Ok let's go:

Al-Jazeera- Hasbara?

No they don't, I've yet to see any credible, non-Zionist Hasbara evidence to that effect.

Ok let's go:

Al-Jazeera- Hasbara?

40 second cut and past job from multiple news agencies on You Tube is meaningless out of proper context and there is no mention of deliberate use of human shields, is that all you have?

Ok let's go:

Al-Jazeera- Hasbara?

40 second cut and past job from multiple news agencies on You Tube is meaningless out of proper context and there is no mention of deliberate use of human shields, is that all you have?

Stay focused, I asked directly- al Jazeera is Hasbara?

France24-Hasbara?

Lesson number one...build a "clock" , stupid rube libs will fall all over themselves giving you free stuff including an education at the finest schools.

I am sure Jewish children may have wanted to blow up the Germans in the past. Palestinian kids are no different.

Never noticed any of that once the war ended and Nuremburg concluded. Lots of jews now driving Mercedes and BMWs. Have never seen an institutionized campaign to "blow up Germans" in my lifetime.... NeoNazis maybe. But not Germans..

Really?

"They operated for sixteen years between 1944 and 1960 and were responsible for the deaths of about 1,500 high-ranking Nazi officials." Jewish Revenge Squads - History Learning Site

Drop in the bucket compared to the 1000 year grudges that Muslims hold for Jews..

...which in turn pales into insignificance compared to the intensity and longevity of "grudges" that Christians hold against Jewish people. Christianity and Judaism were fierce rivals before Islam even appeared on the scene.

Making excuses for the 1,400 years of Islamic terrorism/Islamofascism as per the institutionalized Koranic hatred for Jews, Christians and every other religious faith wont make it go away.

The ideology of hate as delineated in the koran is clearly not universal. In a very real sense, the West has rejected the hatred promoting supremacist “values” of the islamic totalitarian dystopia. Values such as equality, individual rights, pluralism, and freedom of conscience as defined by the free (Western) societies are unknown id islamis. Islam embodies none of those values and provides no allowance for those human promoting attributes.

Really?

Not clear to me Pal.. I'm living at the Buckle of the Bible Belt and I feel COMPLETELY safe and free from persecution. Can't compare to my living anywhere in an Muslim country.. In FACT --- I admire people of faith in general -- but I TRUST Christians to not be holding concepts of blowing me up..

I was half listening to the unwinding of this story. Did I hear that this kid did virtually nothing but open up an existing alarm clock and run it with a laptop battery in a briefcase? PLEASE tell me that he actually did something worthy of all the praise...

I'm sure every father swells with pride as his little boy approaches manhood. There's just so much to look forward to: his first love, marriage, maybe an exciting career... and of course, stepping into a crowd of people to blow himself up in a deadly explosion of fire and shrapnel in muhammud's (swish) name.

Yes, these dear, tender moments are what death cult memories are made of.

Palestinian Boy Wants to Be an Engineer So He ‘Can Blow Up the Jews’

Palestinian Boy Wants to Be Engineer to 'Blow up Jews’

In a recent segment on Palestinian television about the future ambitions of young children, two Palestinian boys revealed that their most prominent desire was to kill Jews.

The Palestinian woman who hosted the show began by asking a young boy, decked out in military fatigues, to recite a poem that he was particularly passionate about. The boy, named Muhammad, revealed that his mother had taught him the poem.

Ahmeds long lost brother?

Really?

All because of Roman Catholic LIES and BLOOD LIBELS so they could take Jerusalem away from them. At least the majority of Christians have come to realise that they did wrong for 2 millennia, unlike the muslims who cant see when they are wrong

Ok let's go:

Al-Jazeera- Hasbara?

Firing from a civilian area is deliberate use of human shields when you see that 50% of gaza is rural land.

Ok let's go:

Al-Jazeera- Hasbara?

France24-Hasbara?

I don't understand the question, care to elaborate?

Are al-jazeera and France24 "zionist hasbara' channels?

Ok let's go:

Al-Jazeera- Hasbara?

France24-Hasbara?

I don't understand the question, care to elaborate?

Because it is putting you out on a limb. You keep saying that anything reported against islam is hasbarra, well is Al-Jazeera hasbarra or France 24 ?

Read this and then you tell me. http://www.molad.org/images/upload/files/37830581085043.pdf
Your question indicates you have no understanding of how Hasbara works.

Read this and then you tell me. http://www.molad.org/images/upload/files/37830581085043.pdf
Your question indicates you have no understanding of how Hasbara works.

So are you saying that Al-Jazeera is hasbarra ?

Forum List

Back