Palestinian Authority Back in Control?

Even the 6 or 8 attempts to unify the govt SINCE the Civil War (that you denied happening).
It wasn't a "civil war." The US gave money and weapons to Fatah to overthrow the Hamas led Palestinian Authority.
The Islamics from competing tribes who were killed or tortured during that civil war might disagree with you.
I notice you did not refute my post.

The dead Islamics as a result of the civil war did that for me.

I noticed you retreated with your usual cut and paste slogans.
Blabber on.

Even the 6 or 8 attempts to unify the govt SINCE the Civil War (that you denied happening).
It wasn't a "civil war." The US gave money and weapons to Fatah to overthrow the Hamas led Palestinian Authority.
The Islamics from competing tribes who were killed or tortured during that civil war might disagree with you.

Blabber on.

Nice duck

Blabber on.

"Blabber on...."

"BLABBERERS" - are these fucking weirdo muslims [terrorist sympathizers] that actually think

GOD wants to assist them in their murderous rampages all over the globe.....!

wackadoodle "blabberers."

Forum List

Back