Palestine as Kosovo?

If you had balls....

Well, never mind.

Maybe some day.

If you had balls, I wouldn't need to bitch slap you, Georgie, each time. I'd just cut your balls off.

You seem to concentrate your expensive Princeton education on balls, slapping and masterbation to a great extent. Is this the wisdom you have derived from just one of your degrees on is it a combination of both :eusa_eh:

If you had balls....

Well, never mind.

Maybe some day.

If you had balls, I wouldn't need to bitch slap you, Georgie, each time. I'd just cut your balls off.

You seem to concentrate your expensive Princeton education on balls, slapping and masterbation to a great extent. Is this the wisdom you have derived from just one of your degrees on is it a combination of both :eusa_eh:

I don't need to concentrate on demolishing you, birdbrain. I can do so in my sleep, you're that dumb.

I don't need to concentrate on demolishing you, birdbrain. I can do so in my sleep, you're that dumb.

Ah, I forgot insults; thats, balls, slapping, masterbation and insults. I imagine you majored in insults eh, jolly good ole chap, Princeton wot-wot :razz:

Ah, I forgot insults; thats, balls, slapping, masterbation and insults. I imagine you majored in insults eh, jolly good ole chap, Princeton wot-wot :razz:

You forgot to open a book in school. Now, look at the embarrassment you've become.

You forgot to open a book in school. Now, look at the embarrassment you've become.

...and you talk to yourself; still at least your a dedicated zionazi, your one redeeming feature - the world hates you but at least you're a 'chosen people' - pity your god is a figment of your imagination :clap2:

...and you talk to yourself; still at least your a dedicated zionazi, your one redeeming feature - the world hates you but at least you're a 'chosen people' - pity your god is a figment of your imagination :clap2:

The Arab Muslim countries are under Nazi-like fascist rule.

Martin Luther King, Jr. was a dedicated Zionist...
I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Wind-Movement-John-Lewis/dp/0156007088/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1286215794&sr=8-1-fkmr0]Amazon.com: Walking with the Wind: A Memoir of the Movement (9780156007085): John Lewis, Michael D'Orso: Books[/ame]

"But despite the economic benefits it gains, Israel also interferes with the delivery of humanitarian aid to the Palestinians. The interference is so great that U.N. agents have complained that "we don't know of another conflict area in the world where we've had these problems - even in Kosovo.”

"UNSCO claims that while aid is currently indispensable, closures, which increase humanitarian deprivation and make aid more necessary, also reduces the effectiveness of aid by blocking access to those in need.

"The obstacles placed by Israeli authorities on the delivery of humanitarian assistance is evidence that international aid does indeed empower the Palestinians in certain ways, and that it does threaten Israel’s continued control over the OPT, even as it perpetuates it.

"But while piling on barriers that block aid from Palestinians and Palestinians from aid, in its public face to the international community, Israel acts fervent in its support of humanitarian aid."

Occupation and Aid

"But despite the economic benefits it gains, Israel also interferes with the delivery of humanitarian aid to the Palestinians. The interference is so great that U.N. agents have complained that "we don't know of another conflict area in the world where we've had these problems - even in Kosovo.”

"UNSCO claims that while aid is currently indispensable, closures, which increase humanitarian deprivation and make aid more necessary, also reduces the effectiveness of aid by blocking access to those in need.

"The obstacles placed by Israeli authorities on the delivery of humanitarian assistance is evidence that international aid does indeed empower the Palestinians in certain ways, and that it does threaten Israel’s continued control over the OPT, even as it perpetuates it.

"But while piling on barriers that block aid from Palestinians and Palestinians from aid, in its public face to the international community, Israel acts fervent in its support of humanitarian aid."

Occupation and Aid

Georgie, how do humanitarian organizations view this, shithead?...

"Oh, Allah, Kill All Jews And Americans"
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo[/ame]

Last edited:
Because Israel had no legal right to intercept that aid.

Israel was entirely compliant with maritime law in intercepting the aid, Georgie.

Open a law book.

Hamas refused humanitarian aid in order to cause suffering of its own people.

Forum List

Back