Palestians Protesting!!! --> Against Lebanon!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Of course this won't make news. Of course the antisemites won't care, because they only care about the Palestines when they're decrying about Jews. If they decry about other Palestinians or other Arab groups, then hypocrites leftist cowards, Persians, Turks and Arabs can give a crap about the Palesitians.

Lebonon's Palestinians protest over civil rights - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
Lebonon's Palestinians protest over civil rights

Several thousand Palestinians and Lebanese civil activists converged on central Beirut on Sunday, demanding more rights for Palestinians, many of whom live in squalid and over-crowded refugee camps in Lebanon.

Want some fire there scarecrow for all those strawmen in your OP? Violation of civil rights is wrong no matter who does it. May it be in Lebanon or in Israel. What you don't seem to get is you'll find this wrong but you won't find what Israel does to the Palis wrong. So you Ghook are the hypocrite.

Palestians Protesting!!! --> Against Lebanon!!!
Is U.S. taxpayer support propping up either side?

atempting-to-give-a-damn1.gif

Want some fire there scarecrow for all those strawmen in your OP? Violation of civil rights is wrong no matter who does it. May it be in Lebanon or in Israel. What you don't seem to get is you'll find this wrong but you won't find what Israel does to the Palis wrong. So you Ghook are the hypocrite.

Genius, there are no Pallies living in Israel and, thus, they are not deserving of Israeli rights.

400,000 Pallies live in Lebanon without any rights, citizenship, healthcare and employment.

Now, even you know.

no-sale-1.jpg

Israel would cease to exist without the US taxpayer.

Are you stupid or just ignorant? Israel recently became a member of the OECD signifying Israel as a global economic power.

Don't embarrass yourself with idiotic posts.

Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development, yet another one of those wonderful little spread the wealth from the haves to have-nots dreamt up at the end of WWII. Central planning for a greater world and all that government knows best horseshit.

Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development, yet another one of those wonderful little spread the wealth from the haves to have-nots dreamt up at the end of WWII. Central planning for a greater world and all that government knows best horseshit.

You just Googled the OECD for the first time, asshole. LOL

Wrong cumstain. LOL

LOL. Busted, dummy.

LOL prickbreath. You couldnt bust a balloon with a needle.

You can read up on those lovers of the centralised state here:
Ganging Up On Switzerland by Michael S. Rozeff
Fuck 'em

I busted you, dumb dumb, not knowing of the OECD. Hey, at least I educated you, pinhead

Israel's admittance into the OECD signifies Israel's economic strength. Thus, you're a clueless fool.

LOL. Busted, dummy.

Fuck 'em

I busted you, dumb dumb, not knowing of the OECD. Hey, at least I educated you, pinhead

Israel's admittance into the OECD signifies Israel's economic strength. Thus, you're a clueless fool.

You aint busted shit dickbreath, and the only thing the OECD move signifies is that Israel is eager to play along the globalists game as it gives them a chance to appear economically legit.

Last edited:

Fuck 'em

You aint busted shit dickbreath, and the only thing the OECD move signifies is that Israel is eager to play along the globalists game as it gives them a chance to appear economically legit.

Israel is a global economic success, loser. You're a global failure.

Israel is a global economic success, loser. You're a global failure.

My only failure is letting myself get caught up in this endless bullshit contest with some mental midget hold up in his momma's basement.

Israel is a success, bfd, hell Liberia could be a global economic success with the kind of limited condition backing that the US provides Israel.

Forum List

Back