Pal-American Sentenced To Life In Prison For Selling Properties To Jews

Typical dumb Jewlack response, By Israel declaring their Nation upon a majority Arab lands, was a clear act of War, and rightfully met with War.

Hahaha, You say the Six Day War which Israel started the attacks in, was also Initiated by Arabs.

You're very, very manipulative, and expose to the World, why Jews have been despised, everywhere they go.

Deir Yassin was no hardly different than Jedwabne, the differences is Poles were defending their land against Jewish NKVD supporters, as opposed to in Deir Yassin where Jews terrorized poor Palestinian villagers.

The bottomline since then Israel is still doing massacres, with Israel shooting into crowds like Maniacs, while Poland has since become a civilized nation.

Another stupid Pollsck response. The International Community recognized Two States. Arabs initiated and lost. Tell us please why the West Bank. E. Jerusalem and Gaza we’re officially considered parts of Jordan and Egypt.
Want to talk about Deir Yasmin? I’ll talk about the Hebron Massacre. Two can play that game.
Israel initiated the 67 War??? Lol. Tell us please why Egypt closed International Waters that Israel had rights to and why the UN “ peacekeepers “ deliberately left just prior to the War breaking out,
Pollacks are not civilized and never will be. Regarding your stupid Pollack remark about AntiSemitism; it’s been around for well over 2000 years. However you are too stupid to know that

So, declaring a Nation on another people's Nation isn't initiating a War?
But, somehow closing off the Waters, is initiating a War?

You're very biased, manipulative, dumb, and desperate, just a typoical Jewish Zionist.

I thought there were no Palestinians before 1967?
Now all of a sudden, it's Palestinians commiting the Hebron Massacre in 1929?

I've not seen a bigger lot of Manipulative Liars, than you Zionist scums.

Another dumb stupid Pollack answer. The International Community voted for Two States. Dont like that fact? Too bad! Don’t like it because I brought up a Massacre where innocent Jews were slaughtered by Arabs? Typical Pollack double standard.
Don’t think that closing off International Waters isn’t initiating War? Dumb stupid Pollack. Still haven’t told us why the U. N. Left or why Nasser was bragging to the world that his goal was the Destruction of Israel.
Show me a post where I have made such a claim about the Palestinians ; you fire setting, Jew killing Scum.

Palestinians didn't exist until 1967, but somehow commited the Hebron Massacre of 1929.

Typical Zionist Idiocy at it's best.

Declaring a Nation upon another people's land where they make up the majority, is clearly a War provoking offense.

Don't like it?
Go be a dumb Jew on your own terms.
Palis still don’t exist.

Jewish Zionist Psycho alert, out of context.

Another stupid Pollsck response. The International Community recognized Two States. Arabs initiated and lost. Tell us please why the West Bank. E. Jerusalem and Gaza we’re officially considered parts of Jordan and Egypt.
Want to talk about Deir Yasmin? I’ll talk about the Hebron Massacre. Two can play that game.
Israel initiated the 67 War??? Lol. Tell us please why Egypt closed International Waters that Israel had rights to and why the UN “ peacekeepers “ deliberately left just prior to the War breaking out,
Pollacks are not civilized and never will be. Regarding your stupid Pollack remark about AntiSemitism; it’s been around for well over 2000 years. However you are too stupid to know that

You're very biased, manipulative, dumb, and desperate, just a typoical Jewish Zionist.

Another dumb stupid Pollack answer. The International Community voted for Two States. Dont like that fact? Too bad! Don’t like it because I brought up a Massacre where innocent Jews were slaughtered by Arabs? Typical Pollack double standard.
Don’t think that closing off International Waters isn’t initiating War? Dumb stupid Pollack. Still haven’t told us why the U. N. Left or why Nasser was bragging to the world that his goal was the Destruction of Israel.
Show me a post where I have made such a claim about the Palestinians ; you fire setting, Jew killing Scum.

Palestinians didn't exist until 1967, but somehow commited the Hebron Massacre of 1929.

Declaring a Nation upon another people's land where they make up the majority, is clearly a War provoking offense.

Don't like it?
Palis still don’t exist.

Claiming anyone other than yourself as out of context is ironic.

Don't like it?
Palis still don’t exist.

Has a Jew upset you?

Or something?

Don't like it?
Palis still don’t exist.

Pollack Fire Setting Psycho changing the subject and denying History

Another dumb stupid Pollack answer. The International Community voted for Two States. Dont like that fact? Too bad! Don’t like it because I brought up a Massacre where innocent Jews were slaughtered? Typical Pollack double standard.
You know NotSober is psychotic.

So, says the people who think it's their Rights from their God, that somehow they deserve to Kill, Maim, Massacre, wage War & steal lands people lived on for many hundreds of years, just because the Zion, see, see the Zion.

Not Psychotic at all, mmhmm, okay, what ever you say.
Psychos do not see events in context; you are psychotic.
I predict that as you age and become more of an Internet loner you will commit an act of violence.
Hopefully, the FBI is keeping a track of your postings.

He’s funny in a Psychotic distorted way. Initially he claimed that AntiSemitism was because the Jewish people blamed Pollacks for the Holocaust
Obviously the ignorant , stupid Pollack is unaware of the AntiSemitism that has been there for thousands of years.

This is just one SMALL example. The site is actually called “ Anti Semitism of our Church Fathers””; nothing to do with Israel
Come to think of it, the Holocaust didn’t either but he’s too stupid to understand it

Last edited:

Don't like it?
Palis still don’t exist.

Has a Jew upset you?

Or something?

It’s part of his Pollack heritage

Forum List

Back