Pact on Debates Will Let McCain and Obama Spar

Money quote:

At the insistence of the McCain campaign, the Oct. 2 debate between the Republican nominee for vice president, Gov. Sarah Palin, and her Democratic rival, Senator Joseph R. Biden Jr., will have shorter question-and-answer segments than those for the presidential nominees, the advisers said. There will also be much less opportunity for free-wheeling, direct exchanges between the running mates.

McCain advisers said they had been concerned that a loose format could leave Ms. Palin, a relatively inexperienced debater, at a disadvantage and largely on the defensive.

The wrangling was chiefly between the McCain-Palin camp and the nonpartisan Commission on Presidential Debates, which is sponsoring the forums.

The nonpartisan Committee of Presidential Debates!? Nonpartisan? It's run by Democrats and Republicans lol, which is why they won't allow any third party candidates in on them.

The only way Obama wins the debates is if a body double sits in for him. I have no doubt that he'll do better than he did at Saddleback only because he couldn't possibly do worse.
No matter what, I know the stuttering, stammering, duh machine that is Obama, in the absence of teleprompters, will provide us with many moments of "gafftastic" entertainment and stupidity.
And "Slow Joe"? Seems he only opens his mouth to switch feet. Just give him time and an open mic and he'll embarrass everyone.

The only way Obama wins the debates is if a body double sits in for him. I have no doubt that he'll do better than he did at Saddleback only because he couldn't possibly do worse.
No matter what, I know the stuttering, stammering, duh machine that is Obama, in the absence of teleprompters, will provide us with many moments of "gafftastic" entertainment and stupidity.
And "Slow Joe"? Seems he only opens his mouth to switch feet. Just give him time and an open mic and he'll embarrass everyone.

You do not score actual points in deabtes so you can not really win them.

Forum List

Back