OWS supporters, aren't you a little embarrassed?

Are you embarrassed about forcing local businesses to shut their doors, lay off staff, lose their livelihoods?

Always going to be that handful of eccentric assholes who will embrace any cause as long as its a cause. Unable to find any kind of niche in the world, these mental cases latch onto anything to give them some kind of relevance in the world.

True.. there are always a "handful" BUT 4,000+ arrests are more then a "handful"!

Plus when you read the signs of OWS the Majority of the OWS supporters want the destruction of the foundations of our country.

I just don't understand how ANY sane logical person would want to be associated with protesters that chanted in Oakland..."Kill the Cops"!!!
Really? Anti-violence I thought was the perview of liberal/compassionate supporters!

Are you going to keep propping up straw men?

are you going to offer insight to your sentiments of the OWS...or simply say "nope" and then criticize those of us who see it differently than you?

Perhaps he really is embarrassed that these OWSers have destroyed the livelihoods of other Americans. Maybe he just can't bring himself to admit it.

what really concerns me is how the former speaker of the house spoke in front of an audience and discussed how the tea party reminded her of the violence of the 60's, even though she would have been hard pressed to site a single violent moment with the Tea Party....

But she has yet to say a dam thing about the OWSers in regard to their continued violence

It's comical to see all the big talking tea party types, with all their yammering about 'tyranny' and the right to rebel and overthrow the government and all that other crap they were spewing a couple years,

now doing a 180 and condemning the exact same thing now that it's the other guys...

It's comical to see all the big talking tea party types, with all their yammering about 'tyranny' and the right to rebel and overthrow the government and all that other crap they were spewing a couple years,

now doing a 180 and condemning the exact same thing now that it's the other guys...

Lie.

We are not condemning their desire to induce change.

We are condemning their viiolence and destruction of both public and private property.

If you cointinue to lie, you are not worthy of a debate.

OWS is not overthrowing anything but garbage. No organization even months after its start. No defined goals other than to steal private property and cost ALL taxpayers, while slowing commerce.

Really? The 'exact same thing'? I think not. No arrests at any TEA Party event, no one needed to go in and clean up after them, no businesses were forced to close because of them, no one lost their jobs because of them.... so, in fact, there are pretty significant differences... law abiding citizens going about their lawful right to protest and a bunch of fucking thugs who want to destroy anything they don't own. And then tweet about it on their i-phones - produced by a company that has factories overseas (so much for caring about 'American jobs') and those factories have horrific human rights records and non existent labor protection.

Fucking hypocrites.

Lie.

We are not condemning their desire to induce change.

We are condemning their viiolence and destruction of both public and private property.

If you cointinue to lie, you are not worthy of a debate.

Absolutely right.

are you going to offer insight to your sentiments of the OWS...or simply say "nope" and then criticize those of us who see it differently than you?

Perhaps he really is embarrassed that these OWSers have destroyed the livelihoods of other Americans. Maybe he just can't bring himself to admit it.

what really concerns me is how the former speaker of the house spoke in front of an audience and discussed how the tea party reminded her of the violence of the 60's, even though she would have been hard pressed to site a single violent moment with the Tea Party....

But she has yet to say a dam thing about the OWSers in regard to their continued violence

If the TEA Parties made Nancy crwy.... she must be at near breaking point over OWS.

What makes me laugh is that the left ranted right alone with Nancy.... until OWS. Now, it's all fine and dandy.... and they actually try to compare the two. Proof that the left are very slightly deluded? Maybe.

Overthrowing a tyrannical government that suppresses God given rights is entirely different than destruction of private property. You're fabricating now.

Almost ALL tea party supporters would NEVER NEVER shout "Kill the cops"!
Almost ALL would NEVER shit on a cop car.
Almost ALL would never set cars on fire.
Almost ALL would never be arrested for the reasons 4,000+ OWS were arrested.

There is NO comedy when OWS destroy local businesses, destroy property, want to kill people.

For you to continue to NOT recognize the totally anarchistic behavior of OWS means you have NO connection to reality and there is only sadness that you prefer destruction over construction!

Almost ALL tea party supporters look to the political avenue to affect changes and they have.. OWS.. destruction is their tool.

So which are you for peaceful political change or anarchy and destruction?

Almost ALL tea party supporters would NEVER NEVER shout "Kill the cops"!
Almost ALL would NEVER shit on a cop car.
Almost ALL would never set cars on fire.
Almost ALL would never be arrested for the reasons 4,000+ OWS were arrested.

There is NO comedy when OWS destroy local businesses, destroy property, want to kill people.

For you to continue to NOT recognize the totally anarchistic behavior of OWS means you have NO connection to reality and there is only sadness that you prefer destruction over construction!

Almost ALL tea party supporters look to the political avenue to affect changes and they have.. OWS.. destruction is their tool.

So which are you for peaceful political change or anarchy and destruction?

My guess?

Whatever the left decides is most effective.

Are you embarrassed about forcing local businesses to shut their doors, lay off staff, lose their livelihoods?

Sorry, I'm not an idiot that is going to condemn the entire movement and let it be dictated by the violent/violently vocal minority. I don't deny that there are anarchist types that follow OWS around and do rioting and stir up trouble, but those types are not OWS. Those are just rabble-rousers who see the opportunity to cause a little chaos under the veil of the OWS movement which is a very large and peaceful movement.

If the teaparty were out there on the streets as often and as long as the OWS, there would be similar types of people out there stirring up shit.

So nope. I'm not embarrassed by wall street, as per my previous answer.

Are you embarrassed by the teabagger movement as a whole when some of them had racist signs and racist things to say? Of course you're not...

So pipe down valley girl.

dP8Is.png

Last edited:

Sorry, I'm not an idiot that is going to condemn the entire movement and let it be dictated by the violent/violently vocal minority. I don't deny that there are anarchist types that follow OWS around and do rioting and stir up trouble, but those types are not OWS. Those are just rabble-rousers who see the opportunity to cause a little chaos under the veil of the OWS movement which is a very large and peaceful movement.

If the teaparty were out there on the streets as often and as long as the OWS, there would be similar types of people out there stirring up shit.

Are you embarrassed by the teabagger movement as a whole when some of them had racist signs and racist things to say? Of course you're not...

dP8Is.png

So you're ok with them forcing local businesses to close, and for employees (who are also part of that 99%) to lose their jobs. Good to know.

dP8Is.png

Yea the Teaparty people are too busy working to pay the taxes that pay the salaries of the police that have SHIT thrown at them and chants by YOUR majority of OWS of "Kill the cops"!

Of course you aren't embarrassed because like OWS you have very little sense of
what it takes to construct.. all you and that ilk can do like little kids is destruct!

I am constantly amazed how LAZY the OWS and supporters are!
There have been people at OWS offering them jobs.. but the self respect of being independent is not what OWS understand.
Again.. why anyone would want to support a childish movement that like grade school kids KNOW only juvenile i.e. shit on cars, burn cars, throw ... my..my little kids!
No wonder the majority of Adult Americans find people like you that support this so totally laughable! Truly a big joke! And so out of date!

OWS total arrests almost 4,000...

This past weekend Occupy Wall Street...

So why are you supporting people that want to destroy institutions that you helped build and sustain AND generate the tax revenue that these OWS people depend on?

I guess putting your ignorance out there for all to see may be therapeutic, but are you truly this clueless?

OWS's message is one that even most of the Tea Party could agree with. When people like you get all caught up with ideology and personalities you truly lose an opportunity to unite the people around issues.

The protesters have General Assembly meetings. Not all people attending agree with all each other on everything. What unites them is seems lost on you.

pity the fool

To those who support the movement, OWS is a source of pride. If they are arrested, it's because this is a police state. If they destroy property, it is the property of those who deserve it. Those property owners should realize that today it's only property, unless they give up what they have gained, tomorrow it is them.

Is there something to be embarassed about?

Its a CRIME asshole,and these people earned what they have,nobodys entitled to shit. These people should BE SHOT ON SIGHT FOR VANDALISM.PEOPLE WORK HARD FOR THEIR BUSINESSES,AND HAVE THE SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHT TO DEFEND LIFE AND PROPERTY THEY EARNED!!!!!

dP8Is.png

So you're ok with them forcing local businesses to close, and for employees (who are also part of that 99%) to lose their jobs. Good to know.

dP8Is.png

Yea the Teaparty people are too busy working to pay the taxes that pay the salaries of the police that have SHIT thrown at them and chants by YOUR majority of OWS of "Kill the cops"!

Of course you aren't embarrassed because like OWS you have very little sense of
what it takes to construct.. all you and that ilk can do like little kids is destruct!

I am constantly amazed how LAZY the OWS and supporters are!
There have been people at OWS offering them jobs.. but the self respect of being independent is not what OWS understand.
Again.. why anyone would want to support a childish movement that like grade school kids KNOW only juvenile i.e. shit on cars, burn cars, throw ... my..my little kids!
No wonder the majority of Adult Americans find people like you that support this so totally laughable! Truly a big joke! And so out of date!

Keep lying and deluding yourselves, retards. OWS principles are something that the non-partisan tea party members would stand behind. Many already do. What, you think it's all liberals out there? Give me a fucking break.

Forum List

Back