Owner of website tells NZ detectives to F off with request for records of NZ shooter

That article is a vicious hit piece on kiwifarm's owner full of slanderous accusations without a shred of corroborating evidence.

That article is a vicious hit piece on kiwifarm's owner full of slanderous accusations without a shred of corroborating evidence.
Of course! I didn't expect any less from the trash left wing media
Incels refuse to surrender data on Christchurch terror accused

Awesome! I love it. On top of this NZ is now ARRESTING PEOPLE for sharing the video of the shooting! Love that censorship don't you!?
Yes, actually, I kinda like it. They don't want people gloating over the murders and nurturing hate.
Of course a leftist is all for censorship.

Awesome! I love it. On top of this NZ is now ARRESTING PEOPLE for sharing the video of the shooting! Love that censorship don't you!?
Yes, actually, I kinda like it. They don't want people gloating over the murders and nurturing hate.
Lol
Muslims most definitely nurture...

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

Ironic. Considering Kiwifarms hosted the hit job of CRP, by Kraut and Tea; in exactly that same manner...

Dear me, its like someone lifted up a rock and something disgusting crawled out. And he lives with his Mam as well. You could not make this up.

Almost. More accurately they don’t want the silent majority coming forward and making their feelings known. Only government approved collectivist group think is allowed. No one comes down hard on and tries to silence lies. For they disprove themselves quit readily. Truth on the other hand invokes rage, and fear because of it durable nature.

I don't know. Sharing IP address info or MAC addresses associated with the killer is different than censoring content or sharing the IP addresses of those who downloaded it.

Je

Lol
Muslims most definitely nurture...

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.
Jesus that's as bad as the Talmud.

Maybe because there is something there we shouldn't see.

If you carefully watch the video, on the 9 minute mark, the shooter empties whole magazine on people down the sidewalk. People are standing there like nothing is happening. Beside, brass cartridges that are getting ejected from the gun, instead of hitting the concrete wall and bouncing around, are simply disappearing in mid air. I don't know, to me it looks weird.

By the way I love this part...

“I don’t give a single solitary f**k what section 50 of your faggot laws say about sharing your email,” Moon ranted in the second email."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back