Owen Shroyer arrested silent protest

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Owen Shroyer Arrested For Silent Protest
Owen Arrested in Capital for silent protest

You leftist pricks are gonna eat yourselves alive as you watch and laugh. LMFAO trust us you idiots have no idea what's coming. Let alone what can be done crooked to you if u losers even had a hint of a clue lol.

You leftist pricks are gonna eat yourselves alive as you watch and laugh. LMFAO trust us you idiots have no idea what's coming. Let alone what can be done crooked to you if u losers even had a hint of a clue lol.
I'm worried that you have a manifesto you've been working on saved somewhere on your desktop

I'm worried that you have a manifesto you've been working on saved somewhere on your desktop
So you applaud a violation of free speech by the authorities?...

• Banned

LOL nawww we wuv u it's all ok eheheh.

Forum List

Back