Our soon to be IRS Commissioner.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
After the release of the so-called Panama Papers in 2016, which detailed offshore tax sheltering by some of the world’s richest and most powerful people, Mr. Rettig wrote in a separate article for Forbes that “Anyone, located anywhere, who is potentially impacted by the public release of the Panama Papers should consider immediately contacting competent, experienced counsel.”

To Lead I.R.S., Trump Nominates Lawyer Who Battled It
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

will work for the wealthy, businesses, and will let slide conservative non profits. I can see it now, go aftter the median income people, just like all of Trumps department heads,

have worked to destroy the departments they run. Non ethical junk like Pruitt, that is who Trump hires.

I would bet he is a tax evader as well. But the cons will let him slide.

After the release of the so-called Panama Papers in 2016, which detailed offshore tax sheltering by some of the world’s richest and most powerful people, Mr. Rettig wrote in a separate article for Forbes that “Anyone, located anywhere, who is potentially impacted by the public release of the Panama Papers should consider immediately contacting competent, experienced counsel.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

will work for the wealthy, businesses, and will let slide conservative non profits. I can see it now, go aftter the median income people, just like all of Trumps department heads,

have worked to destroy the departments they run. Non ethical junk like Pruitt, that is who Trump hires.

That's outrageous!!! Only libs are allowed to do that.

The agency is also fighting an onslaught of tax-return fraud related to identity theft.

Congress is expected to provide more funding for the IRS this year and next, though how much is uncertain. The agency asked for a $397 million funding boost over two years.

Trump picks tax lawyer to head IRS
---------------------------------------------------------

Only the wealthy and tax attorneys get away with tax evasion.

Working class whites will never wake up, hate manages their mind, and reality not so much. Donnie won't even release his tax forms and was found cheating on taxes in NY already. Just give the Trump snowflakes someone to blame and they happily screw themselves.

"The trick never ages; the illusion never wears off. Vote to stop abortion; receive a rollback in capital gains taxes. Vote to make our country strong again; receive deindustrialization. Vote to screw those politically correct college professors; receive electricity deregulation. Vote to get government off our backs; receive conglomeration and monopoly everywhere from media to meatpacking. Vote to stand tall against terrorists; receive Social Security privatization. Vote to strike a blow against elitism; receive a social order in which wealth is more concentrated than ever before in our lifetimes, in which workers have been stripped of power and CEOs are rewarded in a manner beyond imagining." Thomas Frank, What's the Matter With Kansas?: How Conservatives Won the Heart of America

Let us know when 100%0f the population pays taxes then we can talk about cheating!

The agency is also fighting an onslaught of tax-return fraud related to identity theft.

Congress is expected to provide more funding for the IRS this year and next, though how much is uncertain. The agency asked for a $397 million funding boost over two years.

Trump picks tax lawyer to head IRS
---------------------------------------------------------

Only the wealthy and tax attorneys get away with tax evasion.

Yup, lots of libs.

Forum List

Back