“Oui on peut”

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Or for the freedom fries crowd...."YES WE CAN" in the Frog dialect, which has always sounded like a lisping arab to me but enough on that. Ladies and Gents.....our deceitful and disgraced former president, a Kenyan national who okey-doked the stupid half of our country for 8 long years, is now being asked to run again....as president of FRANCE! :lol:

AAni9Zk.img

It's true, not FAKE NEWS so you probably won't see it on CNN or NBC or the rest of them. Seems the Frogs don't like any of their candidates in their upcoming election. Remember, he French don't like much of anything or anybody but it seems they are fond of our fool so hopefully we can ship him over there....ADIEU BARRIE, ADIEU!

:fu:

• Banned
Barry will have to change his look a little but he's always been a master of disguise:

6a00e008d9a3f98834017ee70b5a1b970d-pi

Or for the freedom fries crowd...."YES WE CAN" in the Frog dialect, which has always sounded like a lisping arab to me but enough on that. Ladies and Gents.....our deceitful and disgraced former president, a Kenyan national who okey-doked the stupid half of our country for 8 long years, is now being asked to run again....as president of FRANCE! :lol:

AAni9Zk.img

It's true, not FAKE NEWS so you probably won't see it on CNN or NBC or the rest of them. Seems the Frogs don't like any of their candidates in their upcoming election. Remember, he French don't like much of anything or anybody but it seems they are fond of our fool so hopefully we can ship him over there....ADIEU BARRIE, ADIEU!

I guess if you're born in Kenya you can be president of any country.

Hell, they eat frog legs in Okiehoma and have for many years, but no ever makes a reference to frog gobbling like the French get...

Well, they already have a good start at turning their country into a muslim shithole. Barack could finish the job for them (like he tried to do here).

AAni9Zk.img

Wow, their Left is quite insane as well, just like ours.

None of the French I know can stomach the bastard. Seems they lean Le Pen, who currently holds the top slot going into the second round. Fillon blew it. Macron is an EU ramora.

Forum List

Back